Sign in to follow this  
jalbino59

Aerosoft A-31X Pro

Good Morning, 

Just wanted to ask if these are supported in your most recent build. I'm on 2.7.6.8, and it seems not to be working. 

Thanks, 

Jose 

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

1 hour ago, jalbino59 said:

Good Morning, 

Just wanted to ask if these are supported in your most recent build. I'm on 2.7.6.8, and it seems not to be working. 

Thanks, 

Jose 

Not in that build. But will be sup[ported the coming week. Probably Thursday.

Currently being tested with A318/A319.

A few items were broken, mostly external lights and have been fixed.

It's not a re-work though. Just a few adjustments, and need a new 64 Bit "mcasoftA3X.dll" in \Prepar3D v4\MCE dlls\ folder which the next installer will provide.

Thanks for the info.

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:04 PM, jalbino59 said:

Thanks for the info.

Would appreciate if you could have a go at this Release candidate, with Aerosoft Airbus, before it's fully released either tomorrow or Saturday.

Thank you

Hello Gerald, Thanks for the files, I am away from my PC for the next few hours, I can give this a spin later and I'll certainly report back to you. 

Jose A.

Hello, I just tried to extract the zip file but I had problems with xpack.msi and setsapi.msi. They both issued the following

"An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem"

"Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error"

Jose A.

10 minutes ago, jalbino59 said:

Hello, I just tried to extract the zip file but I had problems with xpack.msi and setsapi.msi. They both issued the following

"An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem"

"Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error"

Try unzipping without using any third party utility.

Right-click the zip and select "Extract All" using Windows own unzipping capability.

Let me know.

Otherwise, will re-upload asap.

Hi, I don't use 3rd party utilities, just the internal W10 extracting tool.  I re-download the files in case my original DL was corrupt, but I got the same results. 

Jose A.

28 minutes ago, jalbino59 said:

Hi, I don't use 3rd party utilities, just the internal W10 extracting tool.  I re-download the files in case my original DL was corrupt, but I got the same results. 

Thanks

I did download the same file on Windows 10 setup and it extracted without issues. Only using Windows Security Essentials here.

Try disabling your anti-virus before extracting.

Perhaps somebody else can download and confirm.

Meanwhile, will get another package ready for download as soon as possible.

4 hours ago, jalbino59 said:

New package uploaded.

Same link above.

No errors with that file, I'll install it now and see how it goes. 

Jose A.

Works very well, here's what I found 

All toggles checked and working
All flat buttons checked and working
All provided checklists working
All MCP functions checked and working 
All ECAM functions checked and working
All GSX integration (doors, galley service, boarding, pushback) working

Cabin Lights Only dome light working, instrument panel lights do not (maybe due to tfdi real light integration)

Just a note, Aerosoft has replaced "No Smoking" with "No PEDs" (Portable Electronic Devices)
But I can probably customize that command in voxkey. 

Thanks for files!

Edited by jalbino59

Jose A.

10 hours ago, jalbino59 said:

Works very well, here's what I found 

All toggles checked and working
All flat buttons checked and working
All provided checklists working
All MCP functions checked and working 
All ECAM functions checked and working
All GSX integration (doors, galley service, boarding, pushback) working

Cabin Lights Only dome light working, instrument panel lights do not (maybe due to tfdi real light integration)

Just a note, Aerosoft has replaced "No Smoking" with "No PEDs" (Portable Electronic Devices)
But I can probably customize that command in voxkey. 

Thanks for files!

Thanks for the extensive report.

I'm not sure whether cabin lighting control for this aircraft was implemented when it was interfaced many years ago in FSX.

Might be added very soon.

Thanks regarding PED.

Hi,

The zip file above seems to be empty, when I try to open it.

Would it be possible to try it out?

/Matts

21 minutes ago, mattsfalck said:

Hi,

The zip file above seems to be empty, when I try to open it.

Would it be possible to try it out?

/Matts

The link is broken because the package has now been released.

Download it here.