Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
jalbino59

Aerosoft A-31X Pro

Recommended Posts

Good Morning, 

Just wanted to ask if these are supported in your most recent build. I'm on 2.7.6.8, and it seems not to be working. 

Thanks, 

Jose 


Jose Albino

i7-4790k @4.6Ghz -16 GB DDR3 - GTX1060 Asus 6gb ROG Strix

WIN10 - P3D v.4.5, X-PLANE 11, FSX-SE, FSW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jalbino59 said:

Good Morning, 

Just wanted to ask if these are supported in your most recent build. I'm on 2.7.6.8, and it seems not to be working. 

Thanks, 

Jose 

Not in that build. But will be sup[ported the coming week. Probably Thursday.

Currently being tested with A318/A319.

A few items were broken, mostly external lights and have been fixed.

It's not a re-work though. Just a few adjustments, and need a new 64 Bit "mcasoftA3X.dll" in \Prepar3D v4\MCE dlls\ folder which the next installer will provide.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info.


Jose Albino

i7-4790k @4.6Ghz -16 GB DDR3 - GTX1060 Asus 6gb ROG Strix

WIN10 - P3D v.4.5, X-PLANE 11, FSX-SE, FSW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:04 PM, jalbino59 said:

Thanks for the info.

Would appreciate if you could have a go at this Release candidate, with Aerosoft Airbus, before it's fully released either tomorrow or Saturday.

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Gerald, Thanks for the files, I am away from my PC for the next few hours, I can give this a spin later and I'll certainly report back to you. 


Jose Albino

i7-4790k @4.6Ghz -16 GB DDR3 - GTX1060 Asus 6gb ROG Strix

WIN10 - P3D v.4.5, X-PLANE 11, FSX-SE, FSW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I just tried to extract the zip file but I had problems with xpack.msi and setsapi.msi. They both issued the following

"An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem"

"Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error"


Jose Albino

i7-4790k @4.6Ghz -16 GB DDR3 - GTX1060 Asus 6gb ROG Strix

WIN10 - P3D v.4.5, X-PLANE 11, FSX-SE, FSW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jalbino59 said:

Hello, I just tried to extract the zip file but I had problems with xpack.msi and setsapi.msi. They both issued the following

"An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem"

"Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error"

Try unzipping without using any third party utility.

Right-click the zip and select "Extract All" using Windows own unzipping capability.

Let me know.

Otherwise, will re-upload asap.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I don't use 3rd party utilities, just the internal W10 extracting tool.  I re-download the files in case my original DL was corrupt, but I got the same results. 


Jose Albino

i7-4790k @4.6Ghz -16 GB DDR3 - GTX1060 Asus 6gb ROG Strix

WIN10 - P3D v.4.5, X-PLANE 11, FSX-SE, FSW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jalbino59 said:

Hi, I don't use 3rd party utilities, just the internal W10 extracting tool.  I re-download the files in case my original DL was corrupt, but I got the same results. 

Thanks

I did download the same file on Windows 10 setup and it extracted without issues. Only using Windows Security Essentials here.

Try disabling your anti-virus before extracting.

Perhaps somebody else can download and confirm.

Meanwhile, will get another package ready for download as soon as possible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jalbino59 said:

Hi, I don't use 3rd party utilities, just the internal W10 extracting tool.  I re-download the files in case my original DL was corrupt, but I got the same results. 

New package uploaded.

Same link above.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No errors with that file, I'll install it now and see how it goes. 

 


Jose Albino

i7-4790k @4.6Ghz -16 GB DDR3 - GTX1060 Asus 6gb ROG Strix

WIN10 - P3D v.4.5, X-PLANE 11, FSX-SE, FSW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Works very well, here's what I found 

All toggles checked and working
All flat buttons checked and working
All provided checklists working
All MCP functions checked and working 
All ECAM functions checked and working
All GSX integration (doors, galley service, boarding, pushback) working

Cabin Lights Only dome light working, instrument panel lights do not (maybe due to tfdi real light integration)

Just a note, Aerosoft has replaced "No Smoking" with "No PEDs" (Portable Electronic Devices)
But I can probably customize that command in voxkey. 

Thanks for files!

 

Edited by jalbino59

Jose Albino

i7-4790k @4.6Ghz -16 GB DDR3 - GTX1060 Asus 6gb ROG Strix

WIN10 - P3D v.4.5, X-PLANE 11, FSX-SE, FSW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jalbino59 said:

Works very well, here's what I found 

All toggles checked and working
All flat buttons checked and working
All provided checklists working
All MCP functions checked and working 
All ECAM functions checked and working
All GSX integration (doors, galley service, boarding, pushback) working

Cabin Lights Only dome light working, instrument panel lights do not (maybe due to tfdi real light integration)

Just a note, Aerosoft has replaced "No Smoking" with "No PEDs" (Portable Electronic Devices)
But I can probably customize that command in voxkey. 

Thanks for files!

 

Thanks for the extensive report.

I'm not sure whether cabin lighting control for this aircraft was implemented when it was interfaced many years ago in FSX.

Might be added very soon.

Thanks regarding PED.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mattsfalck said:

Hi,

The zip file above seems to be empty, when I try to open it.

Would it be possible to try it out?

/Matts

The link is broken because the package has now been released.

Download it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    5%
    $1,425.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...