Sign in to follow this  
goshawk001

Just a Thank You to P2ATC & Dave for Excellence

Just wanted to publicly say thanks to Dave for Pilot2ATC and his ongoing support of his customers.

Not only is the product outstanding, but Dave's commitment is as well.

Over the years that I've owned the product, Dave has always been extremely helpful and lightning-fast with responses to questions/issues.

If only all developers took customer service so seriously!

It's my hope that this message and others like it will encourage folks who might be on the edge about buying P2ATC to go ahead and make the purchase.

It's a great product and we need to support and encourage developers like Dave.

THANK YOU!

• Like 10

Agree completely, Dynamic Dave is exceptional in his responses, imagination for coming up with this great product, and last, but not least, the quality of his work. 

Thanks Dave!

I will add to this as well. Being an absolute beginner to ATC, I’ve got the basics of the program down and it has worked extremely well for me anyway.

Thanks for the great program and support!

Mark

Just one note of caution folks.  I agree generally with the above praise, but recently I suffered a malfunction with my main SSD and lost P2ATC and my licence details.  All my emails to the dev went unanswered and I had to purchase a new copy of P2ATC, didn't even get the discount for a second copy!

So the moral of this tale is to make sure you keep your licence details quite separate from your flt sim hard drive. . . even with this excellent program. 

Bruce,

I had a couple of requests for resets via email a few weeks ago and apparently the emails I sent you with the reset never made it through to you.  If you send me a private message with your old license and the new one, I will gladly refund the new license fee and ensure that the original license is reset.

Dave

I fully agree with Goshawk: this is an exceptional program with excellent support.

Frankly, this program is far better than any planning, tracking, flight control program I have ever tested or owned (still a soft spot in my heart for RC4 though).  I use other planners only for quick VFR with no procedures..i.e. jump in and takeoff 😊.

Surprised that there are still so many simmers still talking about "the other guys' software"

Edited by OldFlyboy

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:04 PM, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Bruce,

I had a couple of requests for resets via email a few weeks ago and apparently the emails I sent you with the reset never made it through to you.  If you send me a private message with your old license and the new one, I will gladly refund the new license fee and ensure that the original license is reset.

Dave

Hello Dave, and thanks for the refund received today.  That was quite a surprise and much appreciated.

Cheers,

Bruce (enthusiastic supporter of P2ATC)