Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

Milviz 737-200 for P3Dv4. When Did This Happen?

I've been waiting a long time for Milviz to release the upgraded 737-200 for P3Dv4.  I just happened to get on their site yesterday and "Shazam!"  There it was. Remade for P3Dv4 with proper installer.  How did this get past me?

Milviz 737-200 Combi

• Upvote 1

Must admit I fancy this - but maybe wait for their next sale!

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

What the heck. And it has true glass and real light. How did I miss this. 

• Like 1

It's been out awhile. I can live without the FMS (VOR, NDB and Radial DME flying is great) but just wish it still at least had the option for the SP-177 forward facing autopilot.

There's also a complete lack livery availability for it which is a shame.

So it's 2D pop ups (Like I do in the Skysim DC-9 for example) for the pedestal mounted A/Ps. Unless you are a camera wiz using the pedestal mounted A/P in the VC really stinks on a desktop PC FS environment.

But the model is great and the engine sounds are fantastic.... made by one of the best Sound Guys out there.

Edited by American 833 Heavy
  • Like 1

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

6 hours ago, American 833 Heavy said:

It's been out awhile. I can live without the FMS (VOR, NDB and Radial DME flying is great) but just wish it still at least had the option for the SP-177 forward facing autopilot.

I'm sure that Milviz will be getting it all put together again.  Until then, I'll have some fun with it. 🤩

I wanted 2 liveries to fly modern day 737-200's and one painter said he would try last summer and the other did not get back to me. Repainting the model is not easy.

The Flight One Page shows the new release info but sadly there is no Pv4 installer there despite looking like the correct version number?

I dropped a ticket with them to see if they'll look into it...

Edited by Blaze

RE Thomason Jr.

On 7/25/2018 at 8:59 PM, newtie said:

Does the GTN750 work in this?

Anyone ever try this combo?  It would be interesting!

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

2 hours ago, newtie said:

Not yet. Busy with the F50 😀

If you get a chance please let me know. Much appreciated!

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS