• Like 4

Thank you for the heads-up!
Great to see awesome products becoming even more awesome. 🙂

1 hour ago, Rafal said:

Thank you for the heads-up!
Great to see awesome products becoming even more awesome. 🙂

Now we just need Vegas!!! 😩

• Like 2

Does anyone know where to get navdata for this airport for our FMC's? I subscribe to Navigraph but doubt they include this one!

39 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Does anyone know where to get navdata for this airport for our FMC's? I subscribe to Navigraph but doubt they include this one!

I thought Navigraph had included it due to popular demand. but just checking in charts cloud vhhx isn't there.

1 hour ago, B777ER said:

Navigraph include VHHX in their navdata.

Saw this and did a quick flight, scenery looks as good as ever! One question though: back in the day I could easily put in routes using the WoAI file supplied on the FT forums, but I'm unsure how to go about getting AI traffic into VHHX these days. Anybody know of a good set of instructions that will work?

23 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Is it just the FMS data or do they have the charts as well? I've got a pdf of charts for Kai Tak but not sure where I got them from now.

edit: just found them by searching google for Kai tak charts and it's the first hit 😀

Edited by BrianT

2 hours ago, BrianT said:

Is it just the FMS data or do they have the charts as well? I've got a pdf of charts for Kai Tak but not sure where I got them from now.

edit: just found them by searching google for Kai tak charts and it's the first hit 😀

Hi!

No there is no VHHX charts in Navigraph Charts Desktop!

Cheers

Pat

Nice find! Thanks.
Just curious: Is Kai-Tak simulated as a controlled airport on VATSIM?

4 minutes ago, ABermann said:

Nice find! Thanks.
Just curious: Is Kai-Tak simulated as a controlled airport on VATSIM?

My VA allows charters so I can use this this instead of VHHH and still get the credits. Win. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, srcooke said:

You sure? Not doubting but they don't have it in their Charts app or on desktop. 

Nice, thank you for sharing will have to get the update as I missed this one in P3D V4.x.  Love FT's work.

Cheers, Rob.

52 minutes ago, B777ER said:

You sure? Not doubting but they don't have it in their Charts app or on desktop. 

Yes they do, I have been using them yesterday at VHHX and landed on 13 with the PMDG 744, all data was available in the FMC. We are talking about the FMS data not the Navigraph charts product, for that one I don't know, I am using Aivlasoft EFB V2 which also has VHHX available.

18 minutes ago, Jean-Claude said:

Yes they do, I have been using them yesterday at VHHX and landed on 13 with the PMDG 744, all data was available in the FMC. We are talking about the FMS data not the Navigraph charts product, for that one I don't know, I am using Aivlasoft EFB V2 which also has VHHX available.

I've got the fms data ok but my aivlasoft efbv2 doesn't show any procedures for vhhx and I do have the latest data from navigraph

Procedures obviously are not existing anymore since all references, fixes, etc have changed and thus cannot be linked anymore to the existing SID/STAR environment. As long as one can shoot the IGS13 over Kowloon we should be happy! This is always a real treat especially with FlyTampa's rendition of HK skyline!

Cool - was looking at buying this a couple of months ago, glad I waited to see that it got updated!   Something simply magical about this area.

Mark

I have to say.... this update blew me away! The performance optimization is absolutely amazing both day and night. Did a bunch of flights in and out of VHHX last night. see for yourself:

• Like 4

On 7/23/2018 at 8:40 PM, Jean-Claude said:

Procedures obviously are not existing anymore since all references, fixes, etc have changed and thus cannot be linked anymore to the existing SID/STAR environment. As long as one can shoot the IGS13 over Kowloon we should be happy! This is always a real treat especially with FlyTampa's rendition of HK skyline!

Not installed the new version yet but the old one provided charts in the manual. 

Thanks Michael Moe

1 hour ago, DAL213 said:

see for yourself.

I just did, Nico, and it looks amazing. The scenery is gorgeous and the approach is, cetrainly, a class of its own.
Regardless of the fact that every scenery and approach must be thrilling in suuuuuch an amazing fullmo sim. 😮