Sign in to follow this  
Mads Granum

Flight plan: direct to & navigraph update

Hi - I have a few questions regarding the gtn 750.

Is there a reason for why there isn´t a "direct to" function in the flight plan menu? I see that in the gtn 750 from Aerobask Pipistrel Panthera. What can I use instead if for instance 3 waypoints are cancelled?

Can I update the gps somehow using my Navigraph cycle, or does it get updated via the latest trainer?

Hi,

It's different in the RXP GTN because it's how the real GTN works. Aerobask's version is not as detailed.

Aerobask's version does not offer the SAR patterns and Hold At Waypoint functions. You have a large Direct To button instead.

If you want to get a Direct To when selecting a waypoint, just press the physical button on the bezel. You'll get a side panel with different options.

The database used is from Garmin. The Navigraph version cannot be used with the GTNs. However it's possible to use your updated database if you own a subscription from Garmin. I'm not familiar with the process but there's a topic somewhere in this forum.

Happy navigating 😉

Edited by Bourrinopathe
  • Upvote 1