Sign in to follow this  
mobiel

Chaseplane and Autogen

Hello everyone,

I'm starting this topic because I mentioned that Chaseplane also causes autogen issues in P3D v.4.3. The issue due to reload autogen is known ?!

Look here: 

Page 13, 14 etc..

The autogen in P3D reloads faster and better without Chaseplane but why?

• Like 1

Same problem here aswell. As soon as i close chaseplane, autogen starts loading normally. Win 1803 P3DV4.3

Edited by MPL

Mikael Leinonen

That doesn't really make sense to me. CP only moves the camera around and does not mess with anything else in the sim.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

1 hour ago, Keven Menard said:

That doesn't really make sense to me. CP only moves the camera around and does not mess with anything else in the sim.

There are a gazillion things that can affect texture loading speed. The only way I can think that CP may affect things is if your system is 99% overloaded (VAS-wise) and CP is "the straw that broke the camel's back".

I'd re-run that test but with all the detail sliders ramped totally back. It'll look pretty awful, but I wonder whether CP will have any impact in that situation.

• Like 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Very interesting thread as I have noticed that with ChasePlane I get bluerries. Anyone else? 

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

hi all,

it's normal for cp working in high priority? (task manager-details)

i can't find a solution for slow loading textures...i've tried everything

in the last two months...