Sign in to follow this  
scianoir

Great value Polish Airports package

For anyone still running FS9, I notice that Dryzewiecki Design have released a Polish Airports package including no less than 19 of their FS9 airports for only €18 at SimMarket!  If you have previously purchased at least one of a number of specified airports then you can get the package for just €6. I bought a few of these in my FS9 days and they generally were of pretty good quality and at less than €1 an airport they are a great opportunity to add most of the major airports in Poland to a setup. 

Mods I have not posted this in the Bargain Hunters Forum because, although it definitely seems like a bargain, this is not a sale price.

Bill

• Upvote 1

Thanks for informing us. Just a question, in case anyone has tested it: If somebody owns all of these sceneries already - as I do - is there any additional benefit with this package?

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

I bought this package for the discounted price, as I had some of the original content but not all, and it appears to be the original products and patches only.  So if you already owned all of these sceneries, it wouldn’t give you anything new.  It is a terrific deal for those of us who didn’t spring for all of their Polish sceneries in the first place, however.

John G.

Thanks John for trying! So nothing for me, I have them all already. Nice move by DD, anyway.

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg