Sign in to follow this  
dimka_tengo

Ground Operations in VR

Wow...this is awesome. 

Just what sim is this? And this would be a great way to do walk arounds.  For example to see other AI walking around the sim, with ground operation team would be very cool to see.

Edited by Skywolf
  • Like 1

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Super detailed - the intercom cord physics modeling is amazing. The fluid motion suggests a new graphics engine - not P3D?

• Like 1

PC=9700K@5Ghz+RTX2070  VR=HP Reverb|   Software = Windows 10 | Flight SIms = P3D, CAP2, DCS World, IL-2,  Aerofly FS2

Absolutely I would play it! Add controller support (to enable walking around instead of click and spot method in the video) and you've got a solid experience in VR.

Any chance of additional airports/regions?

• Like 1

But what is the headset thats displaying such good resolution? Is is the resolution within the headset still likely to be the same as we get with the Vive/Rift it's just that we're seeing it on a 4K screen?

• Like 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

Yes, this is Unity. It is not a part of any Sim soft. It is exclusive standalone App (vr training course) for airports and airlines training centers. But we think of creating a public version with simplified scenarios for aviation enthusiasts. Works with HTC Vive.

• Upvote 1

On 7/30/2018 at 5:00 AM, Tengo_Gri said:

Yes, this is Unity. It is not a part of any Sim soft. It is exclusive standalone App (vr training course) for airports and airlines training centers. But we think of creating a public version with simplified scenarios for aviation enthusiasts. Works with HTC Vive.

Awesome, great to hear about public version.  Would love to test it out in my Rift when the release is out.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Yes I would play it and use it. If it could include walk around and add on airports this would become a serious add on to have