Sign in to follow this  
Bostar

Help me to find a vintage fictional scenery (circa 2000-2002)

Hi:

Yesterday came to my mind an old fictional scenery for FS2002 (or maybe fs2000?) but sadly my memory does not help me to remember its name or the author.

It was a group of fictional islands in Mediterranean sea (i think, i'm not sure). It was shareware because you could only take off from the main island. The other ones were blocked with an invisible wall and it was imposible to land in them (until you purchase the scenery)

I remember the islands were very well detailed and in the main one there was a huge montain similar to Matterhorn peak:

1200px-Matterhorn-EastAndNorthside-viewe

Even there were AI flights between the islands.

Yesterday I spent several hours googling, serching in the library, in simviation too but I haven't success. No one remember it?

I'd appreciate any kind of help to find it

Regards

Edited by Bostar

Sorry for bumping this very old post that I published years ago. I'm still trying to find this old scenery.

As I told, it was a payware fictional scenery. You could only takeoff from the main island, the runways in the other island were blocked by an invisible wall until you purchase the key. It was beautiful crafted, with town, mountains like the Matterhorn peak, even with a rudimentary AI flights between islands.

I remember that the author was a very well know developer at time. But sadly I don't remember his name.

I've been searching as "fictional island" here, in simviation and flightsim.com even in archive.org, but I haven't found it. I don't remember if it was an addon for FS2000 or FS2002.

Again, I'd appreciate any help.

Regards

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.