Sign in to follow this  
kityhawk

How many computers?

Hi,

Are you asking, can it be done physically? Or legally?.

Physically, definitely yes. I have done so myself, one on my Windows 10 machine here at the house and one on my Windows 7 computer at my office. The one on the Windows 7 machine worked perfectly upon installation, but the one here at home was a nightmare. I have put up a couple of threads about this. I finally got a non-Navigraph/FMC iteration of it flying but it was a chore. As I said,  I have put up a number of posts on this and if you are really hard up for something to read...

I'm not a lawyer and I don't know the implications of whether it would be licensable on more than one machine but, hey, you paid for it, you're not giving anything away to any third party. For myself I didn't worry about it and, so far, Carenado has not elected to initiate litigation.

Hope that helps.

Tres

Edited by tres2

At times payware developers will have within their terms of usage and agreement what you can and cannot do. This is normally found prior to the installation process--you must first click on "Agree" in order to initiate the install. Not sure if Carenado does this or not as I never had this issue. I my flightsim (P3D) is on one computer.