Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Direct d/l link for Suvarnabhumi International Airport (VTBS)??

I cannot seem to find the actual link to d/l this scenery which looks really good. I think you may have to login in to get it but I cannot understand the language to do it..can someone help me out. Thanks.

Eric 

Guest sobaka

I have the same problem and was going to make the same post when I saw yours. That website is confusing trying to read Thai.. Come on AVSIM...we need some help here. Perhaps put the link in your "search" files..:-hmmm Brian aka Sobaka

Same here.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Guys,No direct link.. but you need to register on their sire... takes less then a minute, and then you can download.If you cannot read Thai ( I cannot ) then just look at the bottom bar in internet explorer what tells you the name of the page each link is for... obviously look for register.Registration form is in Thai and English.Hope that helps...Paul (SPIM )

Cuurently downloading :-)But i hate that kind of download method ** Boooo Shame on them **But thanx for this great acomplished work on that scenery !!!One more one my libraryBest Regards

Loïc Londinfer - FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
Intel i7700K + MSI Z270 GAMING M7 + GTX 2080 Ti + 16Go DDR4 2133Mhz + Iiyama ProLite 27" On Win10 64Bits

So..how did U do it?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest sobaka

Sorry Denzel...LMAO.. I saw your email addy first...Everyone the link is from Denzel (negger@wanadoo.fr):-beerchug

Guest DWillens

OK, I realize that this airport isn't open yet...but where's my runway and taxiway textures? The terminal area looks great but I need some runways and taxiways :-)

It's looks interesting, but how are we going to change all our ai to go to VTBS instead of VTBD? Is there a batch file that does that automatically?Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Guest DWillens

How much experience do you have with AI traffic? If you know how to use AITM and/or TTools, its pretty easy. I did it in about 30 mins. I can point you to a link with specific instructions. But my instructions are assuming prior experience with AI traffic modifications.Hope this helps.http://www.siamavsim.com/main/index2.php?o...opic&t=528#2683Damon

Its simple in Ultimate Traffic too.On the mains screen there is an option to substitute an airport code for another. I don't remmber where exactly on the screen.But its just 1 click and recompile. Thats what I did for Kai Tak.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest IV001

We do not accept direct linking to our VTBS Scenery!There shouldn't be any language problem as i'm not a Thai citizen myself. Simply register at the website and on the left menu you can clearly read VTBS 2006 Project. Follow the link and you will see: DOWNLOAD HERE...Simple ain't it ;)Hope you all enjoy the sceneryTHA118SiamAvsim.comSiam Scenery Design Team

Guest 777LR

>We do not accept direct linking to our VTBS Scenery!>>There shouldn't be any language problem as i'm not a Thai>citizen myself. >>Simply register at the website and on the left menu you can>clearly read VTBS 2006 Project. Follow the link and you will>see: DOWNLOAD HERE...>>Simple ain't it ;)>>Hope you all enjoy the scenery>>>THA118>SiamAvsim.com>Siam Scenery Design Team>Hey I love your scenery but how can I remove the moving traffic like the trucks and such? I think someone posted this on your forum but I didn't see a response. Thanks.

Why they don't upload this scenery to Avsim is beyond me.Save everyone some grief, not to mention more exposure.At the end of the day it's all about ego. To get it you have to come to my website....waste of time

Eric Thornton