Sign in to follow this  
Mike_Toth

PMDG DC6 and ver 11.25

Hi all. Been thinking of purchasing this but was wondering if it works properly with version 11.25??... I have seen posts on both sides but wanted to know for sure before I drop $70 on it

Thanks in advance

Edited by Mike_Toth

If you do go ahead and purchase it, be warned there is no current support for it for xplane 11. And they have made no mention of providing any. Do so at your own risk.

7 hours ago, jt8d9a said:

RsRandazzo is the only person I know who can fill an A4 with text and not say anything :) Not too bothered myself about PMDG as there are more than enough great developers developing for X-Plane at this time. Just give me decent weather, 😉 come on HiFi!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

10 hours ago, ohsirus said:

Whatever the case, it won't be free and it won't be soon.

And you left out it wont be cheap,

As stated in the linked thread it will happen and it will be a free update but you will be waiting a long time. They do not move quickly.

Chris

3 hours ago, tutmeister said:

As stated in the linked thread it will happen and it will be a free update but you will be waiting a long time. They do not move quickly.

Chris

I will believe it when i see it. It has to be a viable business model , and i do doubt it is for them, if it was they wouldnt be thinking about it.

Then 11.30 will come, with a worth of FDM changes, and another pair of years will follow ....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I guess it'll be more like XP12 will be around the corner when the update is ready. And when they release their first airliner for XP12, it will soon be broken because of XP13.

• Upvote 1

Seems like a bunch of Negative Nancy's in here.

Unfortunately, after dealing with their tech support and working with their DC-6 product, I'm right there with everyone else. The PMDG way of business simply does not agree with me.

8 hours ago, VeryBumpy said:

Seems like a bunch of Negative Nancy's in here.

No not negative, I am positive they wont, it is the way they are. The only thing that may drive them here, is a slow down is sales as many start putting FSX to bed when they realise you cant keep a dead horse alive forever it just costs you money, one must decide what they are going to invest in.