Sign in to follow this  
spearmint_flyer

PMDG Account Login

I’m having an issue redownloading my product. I go into the login portion of precisionmanuals.com and I login with my email and password. It ask me for the password to be reset and I enter the CAPTCHA code only to never receive an email with my link to reset it even when it says I will receive it. 

Anyone else running into this problem? 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

If you are using an email programm like thunderbird or similar, it might be filtered as junk by your provider before you even get to download it. Log into your email provider‘s website and check there. Of course there might be an issue with pmdg not sending mails, but that‘s rather unlikely. Most of the times the issues regarding the password reset is on the user side. 

5 hours ago, Alcides Segovia said:

I’m having an issue redownloading my product. I go into the login portion of precisionmanuals.com and I login with my email and password. It ask me for the password to be reset and I enter the CAPTCHA code only to never receive an email with my link to reset it even when it says I will receive it. 

Anyone else running into this problem? 

I can see 5 emails sent from us towards you for password reset. So the emails left ok. I suggest to check on the junk/spam folders

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I checked  the spam folder and the junk mail and it’s not there I also cleared all my filters for deleted messages to see if I was being deleted by accident but that also didn’t work after attempting to resend. Is it  possible that you can tell me what domain it comes from something I can look for it I’ve been searching for “PMDG” and “precisionmanuals” in my Gmail search and searching all mail and I am not seeing it come through. Please help 😪

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

I am having this same issue right now. No email as of yet.

There is an update that is failing to install, PMDG 747 V3 3.00.8466. I've turned off my firewall and tried even restarting my PC. But, this update just will not install. I was then attempting to log back into my PMDG account to download the PMDG 747 V3 to see if this will resolve my issue, but to no avail. I am unable to reset my password because the email isn't coming through.

I will be following this thread to see some resolution.

Should be from precisionmanuals.com domain.

If you are still having issues open a ticket from the support porta

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com