Sign in to follow this  
thibodba57

Alaska Airlines - More to Love

My wife has some serious chronic back pains that leaves her nearly immobile half the time.  Shes been down in the dumps lately and I've been figuring ways to cheer her up.  Shes loves this livery so I've spent the afternoon getting her done.  Still lots todo, but an alright start for now.

43662969251_996044a7b7_k.jpg

• Like 2

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

Looking good.  That will be a fancy livery.  I see why she likes it.

Let me know when it's available.

Bob

Well good thing I didn't spend to to much time on this.  I looked 3 times and it never came up but Miguel and some others already did this.  I was searching for More to Love when I should have searched for "More to Love" apparently.  If anyone is interested here you go.  https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm="more+to+love"&CatID=root&Go=Search

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

13 hours ago, thibodba57 said:

Shes been down in the dumps lately and I've been figuring ways to cheer her up.  Shes loves this livery so I've spent the afternoon getting her done. 

It doesn't matter to her if someone else has already done it.... women appreciate the things we do for them when it required an effort on our part.  Go buy a trinket.... yeah nice.  Spend all day building a birdhouse and you are a hero.

Dan Downs KCRP

Just now, downscc said:

It doesn't matter to her if someone else has already done it.... women appreciate the things we do for them when it required an effort on our part.  Go buy a trinket.... yeah nice.  Spend all day building a birdhouse and you are a hero.

I actually finished what I had, was pretty far along.  Put her name on the side also.  Got her a trinket on my last trip out while I was in Bahrain actually.  Covered all my bases 🙂

• Upvote 1

beta.gif   

My Liveries