Sign in to follow this  
Bruce953

airac 1808 problems?

Win10, X-Plane 11.25, P2ATC v2504r3, Nav Data Pro AIRAC updates.

Hello Folks, In P2ATC I'm suddenly having problems filing a flight plan since updating to airac 1808. I wonder if anyone else has this difficulty?

Cheers,

Bruce

X-Plane 11.25, Zibo B738 & FF A320 - Plans c/o PFPX & RouteFinder

Yesterday I couldn't get any flt plans to file in P2atc with airac 1808 so I reverted to airac 1706 which filed the plan normally. Reloaded 1808 several times but with no improvement.

I just re-updated to airac 1808.

Hey Presto, the first plan I load filed perfectly - LZKZ DEDIS A42 NIT R23 OKR L856 MAREG DCT MATIG DCT AMADI Q113 NAPSA EDDM

What can I say?

Anyway thanks for P2ATC, a great program.

For info, Flight plan refused to file again today. Email sent with info and screen shot.

Thanks,

Bruce

7 hours ago, Bruce953 said:

For info, Flight plan refused to file again today. Email sent with info and screen shot.

Thanks,

Bruce

Hello Dave, here is a PFPX flight Plan that refused to file a few moments ago. EDDS ETASA Z818 RINEX Z12 XIDOD Q762 LULAT Z104 ROBON UZ104 GESLO UN852 LNO  EBBR.

Bruce,

What version of P2A are you using? What SID, STAR, Approach was in the flight plan you tried to file?  What AIRAC cycle/provider do you have loaded?

I used AutoPlan and got the ETAS2H SID, LNO4A STAR and ILS I25Y with FLO transition.  It filed without issue using version 2505 of P2A, with NavDataPro 1808 data.

Thanks,

Dave

Bruce,

try this route. It works for me. I use version 2505 of P2A, with NavDataPro 1808 data.

EDDS VESID Y127 TUDGA Z738 NOKDI Z104 ROBON UZ104 GESLO UN852 LNO EBBR

Reiner

Meine Virtuelle Airline: Leipzigair   LHA357    abz_3kapitaen.gif
Mein Youtube Channel: Reiner on Tour
X - Plane 11 | AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | 32GB DDR4-3200  | AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT | Win10 /64bit

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:55 AM, Bruce953 said:

Win10, X-Plane 11.25, P2ATC v2504r3, Nav Data Pro AIRAC updates.

Mornin Dave & Reiner, I see we have a new update for p2atc so I'll load that up now and also try your other suggestions as well.  The problem I'm having with filing a plan is odd as I've been using p2atc for quite a while without problems. . . 

P2atc v2505, X-Plane 11.25, Win 10

Hi Dave, Two flights with the new p2atc version 2505 and both GOOD - no problems at all.

Cheers,

Bruce