Sign in to follow this  
Jamie1234

P3D v4.2 help / stutters

Hi

When I run P3D v4.2, my simulator pauses ever 1-2 seconds for about 1 second. It is very frustrating and only happened since I updated the FSLabs a320X. 

1. How do you install an older version of FSLabs A320X

2. Please help ASAP.

Also, if my simulator doesnt do the stutter every 1-2 seconds, it does it every 8 seconds.

I have just updated FSUIPC to 5.132

Thanks in advance

Jamie 🙂 🙂 🙂 

how do I do this?

1 hour ago, Tony747-400 said:

Check auto save function isn’t enabled in FSUIPC

1 hour ago, Tony747-400 said:

Check auto save function isn’t enabled in FSUIPC

How?

19 minutes ago, Jamie1234 said:

How?

There’s two ways but the easiest is while in p3d do any flight and when it loads you into an airport hit your Alt key on the keyboard. That will bring up your menu bar on the top of your screen. You should have an "Add-On" tab all the way to the right. Click on that and click on your FSUIPC. Look for the "AutoSave/GPSout" tab and uncheck the "Check to enable AutoSave". 

I7-8086K Delid OC Synced all cores 5.2  Corsair Hydro Series, H115i PRO ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 SLI CORSAIR HXi Series HX1200i 1200W G.SKILL TridentZ Series 64GB DDR4 3200 Windows 10 Pro 64

PMDG 737NGX

1 hour ago, Shylock_35 said:

There’s two ways but the easiest is while in p3d do any flight and when it loads you into an airport hit your Alt key on the keyboard. That will bring up your menu bar on the top of your screen. You should have an "Add-On" tab all the way to the right. Click on that and click on your FSUIPC. Look for the "AutoSave/GPSout" tab and uncheck the "Check to enable AutoSave". 

I only have two tabs:

About

Logging

(its the free unregistered version)