Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Video: VATSIM + Level D

FX-53 (slightly overclocked with FSB set to 220), 6800 Ultra @ 430/1200 and 2GB RAM.

That's just simply awsome. Loved it all. Great video thanks for showing us!What was your soundset by the way? I loved that brake sound as you parked up at the end.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest panda234

Great video! But forgot to turn barometer to 3000 from 2992 as instructed by atc on approach. :-)billg

You are right :) even when they told me TWICE... Soundset is FSPassengers btw.

Great video.Thanks for recording!EDIT:Where can the Andre Folkers VC be downloaded? Checked the file library but couldn't find itEDIT 2:Never mind ;-)

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest VAA_008

Outstanding video man.. What scenery was that in KMIA? The electronic board guiding you to the right position is pretty nice.

Good video, not a good idea though, to start engines with the autothrust on?All in all, a great video extolling the advantages of using TrackIR4. Total immersion, well done.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

Fantastic video! Loved every minute of it...will have to use it to argue with my parents why I should get TIR4 :)

Guest rnj slinger

beautiful video, really enjoyed it, are you using a voice changer, like av vcs, and if so could you post your settings?

voice changer? lol :)But thanks for the idea :) I'll try to use a more darth vader voice next time.