Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Video: VATSIM + Level D

>Could you please send me your profile file for the>TrackIR4Pro?>>Thanks a lot,>HowardI use the default 'Flight' profile available in the choice of settings Howard.I find that is adequate for my needs. Takes a while to get used to and 'Bojote' has got it off, to a fine art.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest NaturalPoint_Vince

Video looks great, if you have anymore, would love to see them.

I was a bigger fan of online flying before AI traffic became so good. Still, I miss actually responding to the controllers. It is a serious investment in time what with constructing and then filing the flight plan. It's sometimes difficult for us parents with young children to manage the several hours required even for the shortest of flights. When I get the online urge, I usually file one of several pre-constructed, ready to go flight plans to save time. That seems to work and save me a few minutes of prep time. Otherwise, the system works really well, especially since the release of SB3. http://www.my-buddy-icon.com/Icons/objects/red_3d_plane.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Only just discovered your videos Bojote, just watched 4057, excellent. :-beerchugI am now searching the forum for your other videos :-)I have been with on-line flying since STACO days and your videos should encourage others to fly VATSIM and use TrackIR :-).In fact I have just sent the link of 4057 to a friend who is about to take his first steps with VATSIM in Europe.I am new to TrackIR so your video has given me added incentive to get used to it.Thanks to whoever gave the tip of using the 3rd mouse button to pause TIR while using click spots in the VC.

Any more video's Bojote?Still watch the previous on a regular basis..................TrackIR4 rocks.

Dave Taylor gb.png