Sign in to follow this  
Philipljung

Ap will not engage

11 minutes ago, Philipljung said:

Also, when I press restart flight, the airplane spawns in what I would call a forced cold and dark. So what happens is that all the screens are black and I can’t press any knobs, switches or buttons. Neither can I use the yoke.

This is a known issue/limitation of the sim. You cannot reload a complex addon like the NGX on top of itself or another one. Once you have loaded a flight with a complex addon, you have no other choice than restart the sim if you want to restart your flight. What you see is the consequence of load a complex addon on top of another one in the same sim session.

13 minutes ago, Philipljung said:

Black and white wheel?

This is the manual trim wheel but the normal way to trim the aircraft is to use the trim buttons on the yoke. In the sim you can assign the normal trim up/trim down command to two buttons of your yoke/joystick

3 hours ago, Philipljung said:

So I have to fly hour long flights without autopilot. By hand!

Well flying manually over long durations can be tedious but if you don't even know how to trim the aircraft it becomes a real ordeal! 😉

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

You really should read the manuals and the tutorials that come with the aircraft.

Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3 | Intel i-7700k  4.5 Ghz | RTX 3060 | 32GB OCZ DDR3, 1330 | 35" Curved Samsung monitor. | Windows 10 Home Pro Edition Premium | Samsung 1TB SSD | Samsung 1TB SSD |  UTLive/ P3DV5.3/ SF, AS P3D5.3  MSFS 2020.

I’m gonna try trimming right now:) thx for all suggestions and I will read the manual... 

I just have to find out where the manual is.😂🤣

Also keep in mind to sign all your posts with your full names or they will be deleted as per forum rules.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.