Sign in to follow this  
lukejw20

Qualitywings 787 issue

I bought the Qualitywings 787 on July 7. I am currently dealing with a bug. It randomly pitches up in the middle of my flight. I come to find that the autopilot has set the speed to 220 when I know I set it at 340. I fix the stall and it goes back to normal but within the next hour or so it happens again. I have version 1.1.1 and the problem persist. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

P.S. I have tried reinstall and flying at different altitudes but to no avail

Also whenever I try to install hotfix 2 I get an unknown version error and they want me to reinstall it. I have tried that but hotfix 2 wont install

I think I was over the MAX gross weight and that is what caused it to pitch up. I've completed two successful flights on the 787 with no pitch ups. VIE-EBL and KWI-CAI on the -8 and -9 respectively.