Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Clearview does P3Dv4

I know this sounds like a very basic, stupid question, but where do I buy ChasePlane from, for P3Dv4? I have a terrible feeling that I have the name wrong, but it's the app where you can position the camera view. 

Thanks, Gaz

Edited by Gary McCluskey

How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.  

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

I'm not sure it's allowed to post links, but if you google FSFX Packages, you should be able to find it 🙂

I think I got it, it's what you say, and then PACKAGES! 

Thanks for that. It was a bit of a pain. 

Gaz

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

Gaz,

You're going to LOVE Chaseplane my friend.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

55 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

You're going to LOVE Chaseplane my friend.

I don't know where I got that name! Anyway, I've found it. 

Gaz

Gaz on Facebook

Good deal.

I'm confident you'll find ChasePlane to be extremely intuitive and easy to use.  It's made a heck of a difference for me!

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

34 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

It's made a heck of a difference for me!

Yeah, when I watch the videos, they all say its a great addon, so I'll be getting it at some point. This week is going to be terrible as I start radiotherapy, so I not sure I'll be sticking to the system while that's happening, but I'll give it a go! 

Gaz

Gaz on Facebook

49 minutes ago, Gary McCluskey said:

This week is going to be terrible as I start radiotherapy

Just ask them to tune in a radio station that has music you enjoy!  LOL

Seriously, my very best wishes for the treatment and recovery.  Let us know down the road how you make out!

Dave Hodges

8 hours ago, Gary McCluskey said:

This week is going to be terrible as I start radiotherapy.

Gaz, I hope everything goes well and you make a speedy healthy recovery.

If you have time to play with chaseplane, the best tip I can give is if you have a group of view you can assign them all to the same key, so you can then cycle though with just the one key. e.g out side right views, all left outside views etc.

Get well soon.

David.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

All the best for your treatment, Gary.

I work in the radiotherapy field as an engineer, so I know you'll be well looked after.

Get well soon 

Regards

Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

Thanks everyone. I don't think the radiotherapy affects you much, I'm told, anyway! Just that I'll be more tired, so maybe I'll be on here, and P3D, less. 

Yeah, I've bought Chaseplane now, it's just a question of setting it up. I'll give it a go - thanks for the advice, Nyxx. 

Gaz

Gaz on Facebook