Sign in to follow this  
frantzy

Applied updates, now no gear

17 hours ago, frantzy said:

Kyle, I'm not being dishonest.   In 13 years as a customer I've had enormous pleasure well in excess of my $1,038 investment and look forward to adding future new releases.  I still don't think a minor update thru the Ops Center should render my 777 AOG for 2 weeks and counting, and I don't think having multiple monitors and GoFlight hardware constitutes  a "pretty customized setup".

Glad it got resolved.

To be clear, though, I never said you were being dishonest. I said that I honestly believed that the post wasn't fair, or responsible, to have come right out of the gate with "PMDG should be better than this." I don't think it needs an apology, but perhaps a bit of perspective in the future.

Kyle Rodgers

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:03 PM, CaptainLars said:

Same here! No gears, no screens since the latest update.

Same from my PMDG 777 and also 737NGX. I wonder if the latest update is only for P3D v4.3

I updated to v4.3 but rolled back to v4.1 because the updated P3Dv4.3 was too slow sim loading. But, after back to v4.1 the PMDG was fine and suddenly started with no initialization message, gauges black and no gears but sound and motor effects. The problem looks like started after A2A aircrafts installed, not sure because from FSX I also have the same birds and no initialization issues at all.

Edited by trisho0
correcting

Patricio Valdes

I recommend, in fact PMDG does too, that you use P3Dv4.3.  Any slow loading issues are insignificant compared to the improvements plus you may always elect to reduce your terrain textures if fast load times are important.

Dan Downs KCRP

8 hours ago, downscc said:

I recommend, in fact PMDG does too, that you use P3Dv4.3.  Any slow loading issues are insignificant compared to the improvements plus you may always elect to reduce your terrain textures if fast load times are important.

I can update the P3D sim back again to v4.3 but I learned some payware sceneries might be affected. New update, new problem, (lol). So, does PMDG OP later update is only for v4.3 right?

Patricio Valdes

I only updated today the Client to v4.3 and PMDG got back initializing just fine as it should. I didn't update Content and Scenery. The update for Content and Scenery v4.3 are optional. I will run some test later.

Patricio Valdes