Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

PMDG/NGX Update -RESOLVED-

21 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Where??

Just saying topics like this are outside the PMDG forums. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

All clear:

New updates (via OC) are available. Everything works again.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

13 hours ago, Drumcode said:

Thanks for the heads up. I refuse to visit "their" forums, wish they'd send out an e-mail informing their customers of what's going on. 

+1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

All you have to do to check if there are updates is to run the PMDG Operations Center now and again. Not exactly a difficult task :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

21 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

All you have to do to check if there are updates is to run the PMDG Operations Center now and again. Not exactly a difficult task :wink:

That’s what I do, I usually check every week or so. Glad I saw this topic prior to updating. 

Many thanks to the original poster. (Champion)

IM

3 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Most of my add ons. like one this morning for instance, have a pop up when an update is available. That is even easier to remember. Checked this morning on the PMDG forum, no mention of a fix in the works for the previous update, or that the update as of today has been fixed...  Not really good communication in my opinion. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

24 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Most of my add ons. like one this morning for instance, have a pop up when an update is available. That is even easier to remember. Checked this morning on the PMDG forum, no mention of a fix in the works for the previous update, or that the update as of today has been fixed...  Not really good communication in my opinion. 

You are right. I got the information from one of the ongoing PMDG/HGX threads where it was only short mentioned by "Scandinavian Guy". Then I opened PMDG OC and saw that two new updates were available. InSim-check: All is good again.

Indeed, PMDG could work on their communication regarding updates. Perhaps the recentlly announced new OC version will improve it.

Cheers,

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

11 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

They seem to drivel out official information like there state secrets. And Kyle seems to have a very short fuse as their primary company rep in the forums. Now compare to the transparency that Mathijs at Aerosoft shows and its night and day. And I think Aerosoft is doing pretty well for themselves. It will only get much worse when they get their own  website forums. 

• Upvote 2

Eric 

4 minutes ago, B777ER said:

They seem to drivel out official information like there state secrets. And Kyle seems to have a very short fuse as their primary company rep in the forums. Now compare to the transparency that Mathijs at Aerosoft shows and its night and day. And I think Aerosoft is doing pretty well for themselves. It will only get much worse when they get their own  website forums. 

Yes, I have given up asking questions in that forum,.  They have being rude honed to a fine edge. The other day they even made fun of someone's name because it was European. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

39 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Yes, I have given up asking questions in that forum,.  They have being rude honed to a fine edge. The other day they even made fun of someone's name because it was European. 

+1

Love the public relations lately. But seeing its only a few folks complaining they could care less.

• Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

Yep, he dosen't like me very much, (Kyle ) lol

Edited by ZKOKQ
  • Upvote 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.