Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JUL18] Another Round for the NGX and 777! (oops...)

13 hours ago, Renato Roberto Dos Santos said:

No issues with previous releases, but it's fine.

My surprise? The word "MAX" in the file.... (YES)!

no surprise Robert told us this months ago, MAX in the works

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Got 'em both done.  Easy enough to do each time, so no sweat.

Thanks Robert. We're all totally looking forward the Lady's release!

Hi captains,

I'm on my way from KDFW to KSAN on my first 738 flight after update through OC. I've noticed that now, the Windows Heat Panel lights, does not illuminates all at once and/or illuminates randomly. Now I'm not sure but I'd swear that those lights will remain illuminated in green with "ON" readout when you set all switches to ON position. It's like now you set all switches to "ON" but the system will working on demand. Is that correct?

Thanks!

IH2pH96.jpg

TI9fTIQ.jpg

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

2 minutes ago, Woc said:

Is that correct?

It is correct. People tend to "catch" this feature in the summer because summer (in the northern hem) is hot. Window heat is also hot.

...and will shut itself off if the window heat hits the upper limit. :wink:

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

It is correct. People tend to "catch" this feature in the summer because summer (in the northern hem) is hot. Window heat is also hot.

...and will shut itself off if the window heat hits the upper limit. :wink:

OMG! Such level of realism... really? Make sense. Thanks Kyle! Have a nice and not-so-hot summer 😉

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

3 minutes ago, Woc said:

OMG! Such level of realism... really? Make sense. Thanks Kyle! Have a nice and not-so-hot summer 😉

Welcome!

Kyle Rodgers

I installed the last update on B 737 NGX on Prepar3d V 4 and found no way to start the panels.Up to now no bug fix download on your OC for B 737NGX available !

Where can I find the obove mentioned download fix ?

Thank your for your help.

10 hours ago, compadre said:

I installed the last update on B 737 NGX on Prepar3d V 4 and found no way to start the panels.Up to now no bug fix download on your OC for B 737NGX available !

Where can I find the obove mentioned download fix ?

Thank your for your help.

Log into your PMDG account, view your previous orders and download the NGX again (the download will be the latest version). If the version you have installed on your computer is old enough, then the NGX can't be updated, so you need to download from PMDG again.