Sign in to follow this  
kdl

FFX Radar gauge problem

Hello all,

yesterday I bought Firefighter X (should be latest version I suppose, order number can be given if necessary). Installation was no problem. I'm running P3D v4.3 under Win10 Prof on SSD, NVida card1080.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     I installed the freeware CL-215 for P3D and attached following gauges: Fire Radar, Drop Control Panel and Selector Panel.                                                                                                      Problem: the Radar panel is displayed but doesn't work properly. I followed the documentation, the required "Visual C++2013 Redistributable" are installed:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       - Mircrosoft Visual C++2013 Redistributable(x86) - 12.03.30501                                                                                                                                                                                                                 - Mircrosoft Visual C++2013 Redistributable(x64) - 12.03.30501

I can change the distance value displayed in upper right hand corner but there are no markings on the screen, tank shows "0" although water tank full to 100%.

I need some help, please.

Greetings

Dieter

Greetings

Dieter

Hello Dieter,

did you connect the gauge to the app in the FFX Settings (first page of the Settings dialog, first checkbox below the numerical controls)?

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Hello Oliver,

so I did now and the radar gauge works. Thanks for fast support!

Dieter

Greetings

Dieter