Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

Charlotte Runways are numbered wrong

In the static view for KCLT    Charlotte Douglas...using FSDreamteam scenery. I have (2) 36R...no 36C. I can see about  6 1/2 runway numbers but how do I make the open window bigger or see the other runways without typing in something. I did try 36C in the search window but nothing.

Thanks for your great program!!

Bob M.

Bob M

Upload to imgur or other image hosting services and post the link

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

https://imgur.com/jUdUGL4

I also notice when I load p3dv4.3...I am always in the outside view and I can't change any of the views until I go into menu at top and change view to cockpit-onboard view chaseplane and then the views work inside the program.

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

Hi Bob,

ChasePlane always initializes with the On-Board camera. Is it specific to the Aerosoft Airbus?
For the runway, have you tried scrolling the list to see if it's hidden on the right? If it's not, the airport does not have a declared 36C runway

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

there is a 36C...can't get a pic...but when p3dv4.3 launches..I am in the cockpit for a second and switches to this view before I can do anything. This is the latest new aerosoft airbus 64bit  a318/319 just released if that makes a difference. Chaseplane launches with simulator...how do I scroll but definitely 2 36r ...Be offline a minute..storm.. On my tablet now lol...power down my desktop during lightning storms...if you reply will see it..if not..catch your response later.

https://imgur.com/OG6Fv2T

Bob M.  brb

Edited by unc1rlm
Moved to tablet

Bob M

53 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

there is a 36C...can't get a pic...but when p3dv4.3 launches..I am in the cockpit for a second and switches to this view before I can do anything. This is the latest new aerosoft airbus 64bit  a318/319 just released if that makes a difference. Chaseplane launches with simulator...how do I scroll but definitely 2 36r ...Be offline a minute..storm.. On my tablet now lol...power down my desktop during lightning storms...if you reply will see it..if not..catch your response later.

https://imgur.com/OG6Fv2T

Bob M.  brb

Put your cursor on the list and scroll.

For the view issue, do you have that issue with other aircraft?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks Kevin...will check out and report back...

Thanks for your support,

BobM.

Bob M

Didn't know it scrolled but it may be a mute point but KCLT still has (2) 36R and no 36C.   I can put the plane on 36C so it is there.

FSDeamteam KCLT....I do also use FSAerodata with Navigraph.

Bob M.

Edited by unc1rlm

Bob M

Is 36C visible when FSAerodata is not active?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I will check....I am not sure I know how to disable it because its just a weird interface. I have the boxes to check and I have a green lighted button that says "Disable" Do I tick the p3dv4 and click on green button to disable Then I get a box that says..are you sure you want to revert to original database. The update may take some time.

Got to be a better way which I might suggest to FSAerodata that makes it a little easier to grasp.

Update- I shut everything down and restarted..the fsaeodata; button had changed to enable and you have to put a tick mark in p3dv4..so I didn't touch it so I assume it was disabled. Yes 36R is still there twice and no 36C.

Bob M.

Edited by unc1rlm

Bob M

Hey Keven...we've talked about before and not sure if its anything to do with the new beta experimental but I have (2) 36 and (2) 18 at Charlotte (KCLT) we did the disable of FSAerodata and that didn't resolve anything and this is the airport missing 36C. I know you're busy.

Also the static views sometimes put me in the ground at these two runways 36 and 18 and other times, its fine?  Here's some pics. 

.https://imgur.com/wUV885X

https://imgur.com/Hs0iyn1

Thanks for an awesome program!!!

Warmest Regards,

Bob M.

Bob M

This is a bit of a mess... have you made a re-scan of the airports in CP?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42