Sign in to follow this  
Robbie1881

PMDG OPS UPDATE

Dear all,

I did the PMDG OPS Update for the 737 for V4 (v1.20.8885) - I loaded the 737 in my sim and all the screens were black.

I reinstalled the 737 from the PMDG website and didn't install the update and everything was ok?

P3D loads into the Scenario Startup Menu so no aircraft could load before selecting the PMDG 737.

Thanks,

Robbie Lingafelter

2 hours ago, magura2004 said:

Hi. After the upgrade, I have two two black boxes and nothing works in the cockpit.

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Where exactly is these boxes? Do you see the countdown timer when the plane is loading?

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

11 hours ago, Robbie1881 said:

There is no Green Box with the countdown saying 'Initializing'

Robbie Lingafelter

Please open  a ticket through the support portal (support.precisionmanuals.com), we need some extra informations.

Chris Makris

Good afternoon everyone.

Did you manage to fix the problem?

Unfortunately after I have installed the last update, i'm facing the same issue on the 737 and 777.

9 hours ago, corizza said:

Good afternoon everyone.

Did you manage to fix the problem?

Unfortunately after I have installed the last update, i'm facing the same issue on the 737 and 777.

please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

You need to be on P3Dv4.3 if you are using P3Dv4 for the updates the work. If you are on another sim version please open a ticket as requested.

Chris Makris

Thank you very much Chris for your help and support.

That was my fault. I was running the P3Dv4.2. Updating the Sim and reinstalling the PMDG everything returned to work.

Wish you a pleasant day.

6 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

You need to be on P3Dv4.3…….

5 hours ago, StrikerAndre said:

…..That was my fault. I was running the P3Dv4.2. Updating the Sim and reinstalling the PMDG everything returned to work….

If i understood well the update 1.20.8885 works only with V4.3 but i have installed V4.2 on W10 with this update and all works fine…..🤔🤔

At the start of the flight a green bar appears for the countdown as usually

Massimo Turso

13 minutes ago, MaxTurso said:

If i understood well the update 1.20.8885 works only with V4.3 but i have installed V4.2 on W10 with this update and all works fine…..🤔🤔

At the start of the flight a green bar appears for the countdown as usually

Massimo Turso

Massimo, there are a few people that can't work the update on P3Dv4.1 and P3Dv4.2. All reported that it works when updated in P3Dv4.3. Our recommendation is always to be on the latest available version on P3D.

Chris Makris

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:06 PM, Olympic260 said:

…...Our recommendation is always to be on the latest available version on P3D.

Yes, i know that this is the right way and in the next days i'll update P3D to 4.3.

Thanks for your answer, i think that for this update i was just a little bit lucky or not?😎

Bye

Massimo Turso