Sign in to follow this  
spreilly

Dreamlifter

Hey, all!

I don't think an answer was ever received, but are there any plans to bring the Dreamlifter (LCF) as an expansion to the QOTS II? AFAIK the old Dreamlifter was a model-only, no changes in flight dynamics expansion.

Would love to see an updated Dreamlifter!

(don't mean to beg haha)

Shane Reilly

Prepar3D & X-Plane 11

737_button.png130_button.png

Got here via a search as I had the same question/comment. Understanding that the original LCF release was a model-only add-on with no dynamics changes, I've gotten well used to flying my -LR all around the globe in place of an -ER; would love to revisit the LCF routes in v4 😎

If this departs from PMDG's true-to-life approach, understood, but if the LCF model add-on ever appears I'd immediately support it with my wallet!

Edited by sddjd

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

On 8/1/2018 at 12:01 AM, spreilly said:

Hey, all!

I don't think an answer was ever received, but are there any plans to bring the Dreamlifter (LCF) as an expansion to the QOTS II? AFAIK the old Dreamlifter was a model-only, no changes in flight dynamics expansion.

Would love to see an updated Dreamlifter!

(don't mean to beg haha)

They have set out their plans which include a new 737 called ng3( could be a max but nobody knows for sure), GFO and they did mention they wanted todo an 200er version for the b777. 

51 minutes ago, sddjd said:

Got here via a search as I had the same question/comment. Understanding that the original LCF release was a model-only add-on with no dynamics changes, I've gotten well used to flying my -LR all around the globe in place of an -ER; would love to revisit the LCF routes in v4 😎

If this departs from PMDG's true-to-life approach, understood, but if the LCF model add-on ever appears I'd immediately support it with my wallet!

The LR was a bit easier due the same engine but they have market intel which can suggest that an lcf wouldn’t sell well.

Defer the APU, set the CI to 00, set the max number of random failures possible, and find the loudest fan in your house to run in the background while you’re flying and bam... you have an LCF. 😅

Oh and don’t forget to sit in a tiny closet for full effect since most of the upper deck has been removed. 😅