Sign in to follow this  
sisoffi

PSXseecon traffic win7

Hi,

is possible to have a link for the old version 5.34?

seem was the old one work in win7 64bit.

Many thanks,

Simone

40 minutes ago, sisoffi said:

Hi,

is possible to have a link for the old version 5.34?

seem was the old one work in win7 64bit.

Many thanks,

Simone

No, that's not possible. It will not work with the current version of RealTraffic.

No, there is not.

Why don't you upgrade to Windows 10?

win10 has too many update problems, on this notebook I have things that I also use for work that I can not afford to lose following updates that he decides.

It 'sa pity that a program is bound by the operating system, maybe is a stupid thing that does not allow the start of the psxseecon.exe solvable in a moment 😞

No offence, sisoffi, but I think your "shouting" is out of line here.

It's was a couple of KB updates issued by Microsoft in Windows7 that broke the program for Win7 users.  As other users found what KB update killed the program, Microsoft issued a new update that would break it again. 

Since Nico does this for free for our hobby, I don't see how it's his problem to fix what Microsoft keeps breaking.  (emphasis on free program)

Edited by netshadoe
  • Like 1

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Hi Net,

sorry was not shouting, but i used google translate that copy with big words 😞

as suggested also in other posts, but as you well know other users have reported that the problem persists and this is also my case. I understand that it's free I just asked if there was a vain possibility to use somehow with win7. If it does not work, patience 😞

Edited by sisoffi