Sign in to follow this  
BK2

AI traffic info. seen through the instrument panel

Hi.

Strange but real. When an AI aircraft is the front of the A/C I fly (In this case it's the PMDG 777 but it is the same for the 744), the AI information label (red font info) can be seen via the panel. Kind of, the panel is transparent to the AI label. Obviously the AI has to be in front of you. Any ideas what is wrong here? It's not a big deal or disturbing flying, but funny and unreal... Did not check in the NGX as I fly it less.

Thanks

Benny K

11 minutes ago, BK2 said:

Any ideas what is wrong here?

I'm not sure anything is 'wrong' at all. Every single plane exhibits this behavior to my knowledge - ours or otherwise.

...and sure, in the real world, you wouldn't see things through the panel like that, but in the real world, planes don't come with floating labels, either.

• Like 1

Kyle Rodgers

OK. Thank you. I was not aware of that.

In fact I am flying only PMDG so I did not have a chance to notice that on others.

Benny K