thenikos

top quality jet airplane for p3d

hi, i would like to ask if there is (or are) any good, study level, jet planes for p3d. im not sure if the term jet is the right one, i mean the ones the rich people use :) the small ones :) we have seen pmdg, qualitywings (flightfactor for xplane) to make top level airliners, also other companies make ga aviation planes or prop airliners but i dont know if there is a jet. can you pls help me with suggestions? thank you

31 minutes ago, thenikos said:

hi, i would like to ask if there is (or are) any good, study level, jet planes for p3d. im not sure if the term jet is the right one, i mean the ones the rich people use 🙂 the small ones 🙂

I don't know of any specifically since I focus mainly on commercial tubeliners, however, I believe the accepted term for the type aircraft category you're looking for is "corporate jet".

As much as I like the XP Lear 25 (and I think it's a beautifully modelled plane), it falls short of a 'study level' aircraft  IMHO.

Edited by odourboy

thanks, yes business jets 🙂 it sounds like the exact term to what im searching for 🙂 i will check on the xp lear 25, reviews, youtube etc

If running P3DV3 then you may want to consider our Generation Two offerings...:cool:

Although FlySimWare stuff is not known for making the most graphically stunning add-on aeroplanes, generally speaking they do tend to get the systems side of things right, but once in a while they get the looks pretty good too and this is true of their LearJet 35A which looks great and is a great simulation of the real thing too. Well worth checking out.