Sign in to follow this  
Guest hmslion

Is Captian Sim Ever......

Guest jgreth123

"No Comment"Need I say more? *wink*

Guest panda234

They're probably busy working on the fixes for the 707.billg

Guest JTEK99

>They're probably busy working on the fixes for the 707.Hehe.. definitely... and the 727 as well. That "Block F" thing will never see the light of day, and even if it does, it won't be what people expect. CapSim will change the description of "Block F" to match what they release and then purge all posts on their forum that serve as a reminder of what it might have been. :)I think CaptainSim should change its name to "CaptainOrwell". :)

I'm surprised people even bought this gimmick add-on from CS. CaptainSim is the king of unfinished addons, what makes anyone think they are going to bother making a panel and stuff if they've already got your money for the external model?

Guest JTEK99

AirBadger:Bingo. You hit the nail on the head.

Guest JIMJAM

Trying to stay civililized but....Buying anything much less a aircraft addon thats unfinished with the rest coming "later?" in "blocks" to me is nutts.Now a totally completed plane that has options such as liveries, variations ect that can be bought separatly,yes. But buying pieces and parts with the hope of one day getting a completed plane. Dont think so.

Guest thedoggg

True. Anybody know what happened to the "Legendary 767". I think it was sighted flying over the Bermuda Triangle when it suddenly dissapeared and what emerged was a 757 in pieces (blocks).In fairness, their 707,727, and especially the C-130 are very nice as is, even if some could use a patch or two but this block buisness is why I never purchased the 757 despite it being a fantastic model. Ohh well theres always PSS or LDS.Regards, Carlos

For me there will only be one 757, thats the Level-D 767 when it's ready.And, it won't need any patches or updates because they deliver affordable and perfection.

Dave Taylor gb.png

>True. Anybody know what happened to the "Legendary 767". I>think it was sighted flying over the Bermuda Triangle when it>suddenly dissapeared and what emerged was a 757 in pieces>(blocks).>>In fairness, their 707,727, and especially the C-130 are very>nice as is, even if some could use a patch or two but this>block buisness is why I never purchased the 757 despite it>being a fantastic model. Ohh well theres always PSS or LDS.>>Regards, CarlosIn fairness I felt ripped off on the C130. The model and the fde's are nice but for the money CS priced the 130 for, I was really disappointed in the systems simulations and the engine sound system. And they're not going to patch or update any of it. If they ever adopt a money back policy, maybe I'll do business with them again.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

I am looking forward to the LevelD 57, but I am also curious to see what the PSS version is going to look like....John

Guest Tingoose

Davet wrote:- ".. . . . For me there will only be one 757, thats the Level-D 767 when it's ready.. . . ."Exactly what I'm doing Dave. The LDS 767 has been a joy in every way including a minimum of problems at and soon after release, so the best policy is to wait for LDS's version of the 757.

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

Between Level-D and PMDG, we got all the heavies we will need, they will be reasonably priced and be released in a full working order, with any problems patched within the first few years, which beats anything CS can do!

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Meh. A good visual model set me back $10. Level-D panel and custom sounds/FDE, and it's a pretty good combo. I'd like to see the full product, but I wouldn't go as far as to say I got ripped off... I paid exactly for what I got.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest thedoggg

Yeah, but I already had this since I have the LDS 767 and the Posky 757 merged with it. What I wan't is a full 57 with nice VC and 2d panel as I never could get the level D guages to work with the Posky vc.Regards, Carlos

True, but a lot of people may have bought the model on the premise that within a reasonable timeframe, they will be able to buy the remaining blocks, which will enable them to complete a top of the line simulation package. They may have not otherwise purchased the preceeding blocks but for the promise of the elusive block F.