Sign in to follow this  
Dexter1979

Just relax and enjoy P3D

I just wanted to share a beautiful KLAS P3D + PTA screenshot... No discussions... no product comparison... no "this is better/worst than"... as in the title... watch, relax and enjoy

Tqu4am.jpg

• Like 7

Intel i9 13900KS - MSI MEG Z790 ACE Gaming - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - Corsair 32GB DDR5 7200MHz Dominator Platinum RGB - Samsung 1TB + 3x 2TB 980 Pro M.2 SSD Raid 0 - LG 4K 55" OLED C1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 PSU - Virpil Constellation Alpha L & R Grips + MongoosT-50CM2 Grip + MongoosT-50CM2 Base + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + Control Panel #2 + Ace Collection Pedals - Honeycomb Alpha XPC + Bravo - Stream Deck XL + PLUS - Corsair K100 OPX RGB Platinum + Nightsword RGB + MM800 RGB Polaris + 7000D Airflow Black Case - Tobii Eye Tracker 5 using OpenTrack - Wharfedale Evo 4.2 Speakers - SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer - Bluesound POWERNODE - Herman Miller Embody Chair Black - ButtKicker Gamer PRO

Well you got a sweet rig there, one of the first sigs I've seen listing a 5.2 GHZ HT processor.  Curious though, can it run Prime95 overnight at that speed?  I'm eager to "throw down" and build a new PC but I want a rig that is stable at, heck, I'd settle for an even 5.0 GHZ.  Also afraid of delidding, been reading how easy it is to ruin a processor doing that. 

2x Titans...a beast.

Ok, I'll bite.  It looks good!  How about a shot w/ the framerate counter as you fly low and slow down the strip past the Bellagio Fountains while they are playing "Time to Say Goodbye"?  I turned 40 there with a view of the fountains- great memories.   Back when a person actually had a chance of winning something in Las Vegas.

Mark

The only test I've done was with Aida64 overclock stability test for about 40 minutes... full stress... Even with a delidded cpu the temp got into the mid 80s... 84c ~ 86c... the titans temp jumped around 45c...

Regarding the screenshots... your wish is my command... LOL...

My FPS are locked @ 30 inside P3D using the FFTF tweak at 0.1... As you can see... I'm using only one titan (using nvidia inspector) because the tfdi reallight issue with SLI...

C3v5VC.jpg

7qwHrB.jpg

ikjUX2.jpg

fCpD98.jpg

RESCwL.jpg

• Like 1

Intel i9 13900KS - MSI MEG Z790 ACE Gaming - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - Corsair 32GB DDR5 7200MHz Dominator Platinum RGB - Samsung 1TB + 3x 2TB 980 Pro M.2 SSD Raid 0 - LG 4K 55" OLED C1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 PSU - Virpil Constellation Alpha L & R Grips + MongoosT-50CM2 Grip + MongoosT-50CM2 Base + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + Control Panel #2 + Ace Collection Pedals - Honeycomb Alpha XPC + Bravo - Stream Deck XL + PLUS - Corsair K100 OPX RGB Platinum + Nightsword RGB + MM800 RGB Polaris + 7000D Airflow Black Case - Tobii Eye Tracker 5 using OpenTrack - Wharfedale Evo 4.2 Speakers - SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer - Bluesound POWERNODE - Herman Miller Embody Chair Black - ButtKicker Gamer PRO

Thanks Dexter!   The pictures are great.  I've stayed at the Mandalay Bay twice, although now it seems some of my better memories there have been tarnished recently by a mad man with an agenda.

Looking at your pictures, I can hear the hotel guests now, calling the front desk, "Why is there a Raptor flying up and down the strip!?"

Personally I'm not a big, or very good helo pilot, but my favorite place to "tool around" in a helicopter is the Las Vegas Strip, if only to reminisce about all the hotels I've stayed at, and the all fine girlfriends I enjoyed them with.  It's a rite of passage for me: new girlfriend = new trip to LV (usually in an all new hotel- helps keep the memories straight!).

Mark Trainer

A great shot is a great shot regarding the simulator, and you have some great ones there 🙂

Did i read right 2 titan xp in SLI? you are the man, that pc must release flames 🔥🔥

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

It's amazing... coming from Flight Simulator 3.0 when I was a little kid... to P3Dv4 now...

42 minutes ago, dmarques69 said:

A great shot is a great shot regarding the simulator, and you have some great ones there 🙂

Did i read right 2 titan xp in SLI? you are the man, that pc must release flames 🔥🔥

Yeap 2 titans and they consume a whooping 750w ~ 800w under full load... 😑....you should see my power bill... 😭

Lucky for me there is something called framerate limiter... 😅

Jump in... I'll take you to the Grand Canyon Skywalk.... no charge... 🙂

Ltx11f.jpg

Near Puerto Natales in Chile...

x3pfPm.jpg

Early riser at PANC

CxfuZd.jpg

• Like 1