Sign in to follow this  
henkaltena

P3D 4.2 and VRIsim V737 OVHD display

Hello

When I use my  VRIsim 737 overheadpanel, together with P3D v4.2, and PMDG737NGX, and the old VRIsim drivers, everything works fine. However there is one exception: the 3 displays, and all of the LED's don't work, like they did in FSX.

Is there a solution for this problem? Can I activate this lights and displays with Linda?

Thanks for an answer.

Henk

Hi Henk

LINDA has not been tested with the VRi 737 overhead panel. Additional outputs would be required to control any LEDs. What are the displays? I doubt if you will get these outputs working with LINDA.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Andrew

The biggest of the 3 displays showsthe Volts and Amperes, the two others show the cruise altitude and the altitude of the destination airport. There are many LED's, connected to the switches.

It looks exactly the same as in the PMDG737NGX cockpit overhead itself.

Funny thing is that all switches of the VRIsim panel function as they should. If I look the same time at the 737NGX overhead in the cockpit, I can see the switches moving, and the corresponding LEDS work also.

Henk

If all the overhead panel buttons and switches are working, you have either assigned functions to them in LINDA or you are running some other software for the panel. Without access to the panel there is little I can do to assist you further.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

13 minutes ago, ScotFlieger said:

If all the overhead panel buttons and switches are working, you have either assigned functions to them in LINDA or you are running some other software for the panel. Without access to the panel there is little I can do to assist you further.

Hi Andrew

I run the VRIsim overhead panel with VRIsim.com, and not with Linda. Question is: could I run it with LINDA?

Henk

Sorry. There is no point asking me. Try it.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK