Sign in to follow this  
PlainandSimplePaints

Recommendation for V3

Would it be possible to add a visual affect when the HUD is stowed to cover it with its protective cover? For SWA at least whenever it is stowed it has to have the cover to protect the glass from the roof. Wonder if it would be possible to add. 

interior-view-of-a-737-cockpit-and-its-t

I really doubt there will be any visual changes to the 737... the NG3 is in development and other project will surely have a higher priority than anything on the old 737, except compatibility updates...

2 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

I really doubt there will be any visual changes to the 737... the NG3 is in development and other project will surely have a higher priority than anything on the old 737, except compatibility updates...

Yeah, I meant for this to be included in NG3

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, PlainandSimplePaints said:

Would it be possible to add a visual affect when the HUD is stowed to cover it with its protective cover? For SWA at least whenever it is stowed it has to have the cover to protect the glass from the roof. Wonder if it would be possible to add. 

interior-view-of-a-737-cockpit-and-its-t

That would be a nice touch.  I'm sure that PMDG would be interested in looking into it. 👀

47 minutes ago, PlainandSimplePaints said:

Yeah, I meant for this to be included in NG3

would be a nice eye candy 

You wouldn't want the cover to appear any time the HUD is stowed as it isn't used in flight.  It's only put on when the crew gets off the airplane, if they remember to put it on and assuming it hasn't already been lost.

• Like 2