Sign in to follow this  
Max Kraus

I need clarification on Thailand's VTBD vs VTBS

Hello Gang!My understanding is that as of tomorrow, all VTBD traffic will go to the new Bangkok Intl. Airport (VTBS) (in real life). Is this true? Should I instruct all of my VTBD traffic to now go to VTBS?Thanks for any input!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Hi,As far as I know, the new VTBS will open on September 22nd. And that VTBD only will serve as a shrinked military airport.But ofcourse I could be missinformed. :-hahTwo weeks ago when I was in Thailand, they said on the news that they were seeking for 5000 new employees to all positions at the new airport. I doubt that they found all of them to be able to open the airport tomorrow. ;-)http://www.scandicair.com/images/sa_banner.gifMy specs are:Dell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo, flashed to a X850 XT PE. Catalyst 6.5ATITool V0.24DirectX 9.0cW XP Home with SP2E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA Lacie 250Gb Extern HD

Staffan

I think you should open your FS airport now! hehe :) Get your AI planes dropping on some different farmers...

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest IV001

All traffic (International + Domestic) have moved from VTBD (Don Muang) to VTBS (Suvarnabhumi). As from September 28th there is only military traffic at VTBD.GrtzTHA118

Guest airx3000

Military and some private and charter flights are still using VTBD