Sign in to follow this  
hillbilly20

PMDG 787

I have recently purchased QW787 and I cannot get it to work properly.

I was wondering if PMDG have plans to add this aircraft to its inventory. I know many pilots who would buy the 787 made by PMDG.

Comments would be appreciated.

Regards

Alan Hill

There have been pinned topics about everything they are willing to tell us about upcoming projects. So far we KNOW, that there will be the 747-8 and Global Flight Operations. They also said that they were working on an NG3 (new 737) and Robert Randazzo wrote "MAX" a bit too often... Though they haven't officially announced a 737 MAX version yet. That's all we know (to my knowledge) but there has been absolutely no comment, teaser or indication about a 787.

Repeatedly asking for one won't make them tell us anything.

And if you have issues with the QW787 they have a support forum and are helping people there. 

Edited by Ephedrin
grammar
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Given their relationship with Boeing, the 787 would be right up their alley, keeping in mind the development times for the 747-8 and the NG3.  I truly hope they take on the Dreamliner.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

PMDG are doing the 787. They haven't officially decided that they are doing it yet but I suspect that the official decision to do it will happen in the next 2 years and it will be released about 4 years after that. So expect to be flying the PMDG 787 in Prepar3D V6 between 5 and 6 years from now.😁

That'd be real nice.  What the sim community really needs though is a good 767.

Rumour has it will go into beta 2025😀

• Like 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

First post on PMDG forums, but have been in this community for many years... Long time user of NGX/777 and recently 747 as well to get ready for the 748.

Would love to have a PMDG 787. In my opinion it would be a matter of when, not if...

If you look at the technologies they are developing - EFB, airport map on ND, HUD (already in NGX) etc, all of which would be useful for the 787. So be patient for another 5 years and I’m sure it’ll be on the horizon... unfortunately in simulation, good things take time. And PMDG is the top in the business.

Best wishes,

Chen Chen

• Upvote 1

Chen Chen

MSFS: FENIX A320 / PMDG 737 / FBW A32NX / WT 787-10

NZAA