Sign in to follow this  
cknipe

Issue with Mouse Look

Hi Guys,

I've got something strange going on, I would appreciate some assistance.  I have checked, and my key is not double assigned, only CP is using the key binding.

I have space assigned for "Mouse Look (Hold)" the idea being that I want similar functionality as default, by holding space and being able to move the viewpoint around.  This works absolutely perfectly inside the Cockpit VC.  However, the moment I move outside to the Spot View, I am unable to move the viewpoint at all.  

P3D 4.3, any assistance appreciated.

ChasePlane does not support default P3D views. If you want a spot view you have to create one in ChasePlane using Track Aircraft and Gimbal (in Camera > Advanced)

EDIT: I recommend this one as a template: https://fsfxpackages.com/cp/p/a2b1bb

Edited by Keven Menard

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

So when did this change?

I've been using default spot view since I started using ChasePlane, and it only recently stopped working?

First, and last time I'm afraid, that I will be buying beta software.  I buy a product, you go and change functionality, I can no longer use the product like I used to.  Doesn't work like that.

Spot view was never supported by ChasePlane. It’s been clear from the start.

if the space bar or hat switch is still assigned in the sim it might still work but it’s likely going to cause conflicts with those views.

We would support those views but sadly the P3D SDK is incredibly limited for those controls and we are unable support them for now.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42