Sign in to follow this  
Guest allcott

New Idea for Knowledgeable Flight Sim Enthusiast

Guest SimDog

Here is a payware idea for someone knowledgeable in flight dynamics.Design and sell updated flight dynamics files for FS9 aircraft. No need to worry about how pretty the plane looks and if the antennas are in the correct spot. Must be knowledgeable of MSFS flight dynamics files. Must also have access to individuals who have hours flying the real aircraft and are willing to be your test pilot. To me this is an area well over due for explotation. FS appears to have plenty of aircraft painters, panel designers, scenery and cloud painters, and other add-on feature developers. Waiting to be your first customer,S.D.

>Here is a payware idea for someone knowledgeable in flight>dynamics.>>Design and sell updated flight dynamics files for FS9>aircraft. No need to worry about how pretty the plane looks>and if the antennas are in the correct spot. >>Must be knowledgeable of MSFS flight dynamics files. Must>also have access to individuals who have hours flying the real>aircraft and are willing to be your test pilot. >There are quite a few, at least a handful, of 3rd party aircraft designers who have done just what you're asking, and for quite a few years. Well, at least for prior versions of MSFS; although some work with FS9.Since many value improved VC's as well as 2D panels, I don't think there is much of a market for default FS9 updates. Besides, some of the defaults are not bad to start with. But.............I still want the antennas in the correct spots, and spiffy looks too! L.Adamson

Guest SimDog

Hi L,Sorry for not being clear. When I wrote "FS9" aircraft I meant all, both default and add-on. I have purchased add-on aircraft and in my opinion they also fall short of having accurate flight dymanics. In that, I mean both in flight and on the ground, taxing.Regards,S.D.

>Hi L,>>Sorry for not being clear. When I wrote "FS9" aircraft I>meant all, both default and add-on. >>I have purchased add-on aircraft and in my opinion they also>fall short of having accurate flight dymanics. In that, I>mean both in flight and on the ground, taxing.>Then I guess I'm picky! :)The majority of my add-ons, are from designers who have had many years experience with flight dynamics. In year after year of doing this, you just get to know those who do flight dynamics best.L.Adamson

Guest allcott

Wow! How many aircraft do you have in your real flight logbook!?Allcott