Sign in to follow this  
Guest fvpang

PMDG Panel with Posky Model NG

Guest Loiosh

Reading further down they mentioned they want the wing-flex effect which isn't in the 737-NG (It will be in the 737-NGX). I guess if that's important you have to do what you have to do. =)

Guest Tingoose

Hi Ed"...Wrong .....some simply prefer a different model. ..."Right I think!! Also right is that, as you say, some prefer a different exterior model, but not for me to lose all that PMDG functionality and VC just so as you can sit outside the aircraft and watch the wingflex!!! There's no accounting for taste. :-) BTW, has anyone managed to merge the PMDG Queen of the Skies with the default Piper Cub. I prefer the cloth covered fuselage of the Cub to the bump on the front of the PMDG fuselage, and I hate the four engine set up.x(

I dont use VC's in anything other that GA as a rule. I also use the Ariane model (which has no wing flex). I also far far prefer my photoreal PMDG panel edit to the original version. (which I think you use) :)My point is a large part of the beauty of FS is that we can customise it to suit our own individual needs.I saw someone bought the Pimgee 737 remove the cockpt and install a default 737 cockpit! :-eek . If that is what they wish to do that is great and they should not be belittled by anybody for doing so. :)

Guest Collezio

Also I have asked myself more for a time if it is necessary to wish this merge, inasmuch as also airplane PMDG is much valid one. But my answer is YES

Guest Tingoose

EdI take your point. I think FS would be just another game without all the mods and addons that we can do and make. It was just that because I like the PMDG 737NG as it is, it's hard for me to imagine wanting to hybridise it. And I didn't mean to come accros as belittling, just wanting to express my surprise.

Guest lalo lolo1

Hey!My AAL textures for the winglet version of the PMDG are not so bad ;).Leo

Personally I don't see anything wrong with doing these merges. I've done some myself. Provided however if you do this, you understand it's at your own risk! Don't go crying to PMDG or LDS (Or other developers) if you happen to break the base model or systems. In fact LDS puts a disclaimer on their forums, that they will not allow any discussion at all on these merges. Also these are for your own personal use, and should not be distributed as they contain copyrighted material.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Guest Tingoose

I hope so Ed! and as a result of this thread I discovered your interesting and enjoyable FS9 videos. A nice variety of aircraft you've covered. Thanks very much.

Guest FS_freak

In case it's of interest I managed to merge POSKY's excellent 739 with the recently released Schaefel 738 package which includes one of the most outstanding panels, effects and sound packages I've seen yet.Try it. You wont be disappointed.Mauricio

Guest fvpang

Hi, Mauricio. Can you put me your email or where to contact you so you can send me the merges and tell how to install it.Thanks,Fabian

Guest ThrottleUp

-----------------------------------------------I saw someone bought the Pimgee 737 remove the cockpt and install a default 737 cockpit! . If that is what they wish to do that is great and they should not be belittled by anybody for doing so.-----------------------------------------------I have done that http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/grinser/...-smiley-016.gifThe original panel was made to walk the plank http://www.planet-smilies.de/a_smilies/brutale_3.gifWell said Ed...I do not understand why someone gets worked up over someone else tweaking their sim...I mean like how does it affect you if somone else aliases their PMDG 747-400 to a DC3 panel..for real http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/grinser/...-smiley-021.gif