Sign in to follow this  
Corrie

Navighraph Flights This Route is Invalid

Hi

I have a problem with Navigraph not accepting Flights that have been Validated by Simbrief.

One example was the following. Cut from Simbrief and Pasted into Navigraph Flights.

Malagar to Inverness

BLN2H BLN UN865 DELOG UN864 NITON UP17 NOKIN UP16 RIBEL UN601 TLA UL613 FINDO N610 LAGAV

Your route is valid for AIRAC 1808!
Route distance: 1302 nm (+ 3.9%).

I had entered a flight name, and put in Departure and Arrival

Then it comes up with a message :-

This Route is Invalid.

I have double checked and found no obvious problem.

This has occurred on three different routes now. I have had other successful flights.

Although I am relatively new to Navigraph Flights.

My flight Sim. On another PC accepted the route OK in the Aerosoft Airbus A321 MCDU. Using Airac 1808

Navigraph will track a flight alright. So the two PCs are communicating. I am using the latest version.

I hope someone has a suggestion. Is it me? Or is it a common problem.

Thank you for reading this.

Regards.

The only time I had that issue was when I did not put the departing airport (begining) and arriving airport at the end of the flight plan within Navigraph..

Thanks Barry

But I did enter both in the boxes, and feel sure I did not put them in the flight plan before, when it did work OK. although I entered the plan manually before. also I used Flight planner that time.

Corrie

You have to put the airport ICAOs in the flight plan... departure at the beginning and arrival at the end, and sans SID and STAR.  The airport boxes at the bottom will automatically be filled in when the route is validated.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 2

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Further to what Dave said, your plan should look like this;

LEMG SID BLN UN865 DELOG UN864 NITON UP17 NOKIN UP16 RIBEL UN601 TLA UL613 FINDO N610 LAGAV EGPE

* BLN2H gets replaced with SID
- If there is a STAR for the airport then that is placed just before the approach.
- I've always put SID & STAR in the flightplan however, if Dave says it works without then I'm sure it does!

Hope this helps.

Johnny Crockett
7700K @5ghz | Asus GTX 1070 | G.Skill 16GB 3600 | P3D V4