Sign in to follow this  
WRC

New CYYC (Calgary) Screen Shots

Guest abent

The scenery is in its second test phase. We have added more automated vehicles, ground objects etc. Performance is very good.Please go to www.cysjhangar.ca and click on the CanUk Scenery tab.Enjoy!Thanks,Adam

Looks real good..looking forward to it.

Eric 

Hehe, looks amazing.Just flew into there on Tuesday in a Dash8 and out on an Airbus 321.I'm wating with hands rubbing Adam :)

Guest abent

Thanks a lot guys! Really appreciate the comments. You shouldn't have to rub your hands together too much longer Alstiff!Not setting a date yet but we're about 98% complete and in our second testing cycle.Cheers,Adam

Hi AdamShane was over the other night and it looks like it is going to be fantastic!! Keep up the great work. Hope to see you in town again someday!! I will provide the refresments and you can bring the spring rolls!!! Ha Ha!!Take CareWayneCYHZ

Guest trekfan

Very nice, can't wait, not enough Canadian intl airports developed for the sim.Paul

Guest abent

Thanks guys!. Wayne, sounds like a plan. I'll definitely bring the spring rolls, at least they'll be warm by the time we get to chow down on them ;-) LOL. Got a few new additions/improvements for ya in the next couple days. Paul, we're working on that LOL.Cheers,Adam

Guest flytrumpet1

Looks fantastic guys,it's great that good developpers take on some canadian airports for FS.Can't wait to take my PMDG Westjet 737 between CYVR and CYYC.Any plans on reworking CYHZ?The Mosher's version is still very good for when it was done(plus Shane's additions helped keep it alive in fs2004)but a lot of changes happened at the airport since it was done.Once again bravo.Richard CYHZ

Guest panda234

>Just flew into there on Tuesday in a Dash8 and out on an>Airbus 321.LOL, I just flew in there on an Airbus 321 and out on a Dash8.Looks like a great addon. Looking forward to CYYC-CYVR trips. Air Canada uses a 767 on some of them so you know what that means. :-)billg

I actually got the chance to sit with a F/O of Air Canada's that fly's DH8. He told me that he has been flying there for 17 years. It's a long wait in the Alberta region to get in the left seat, and in the Ontario region you get in the left seat after only four.

You guys ever thought about doing Montreal International (CYUL)???

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Mike_Luchia

Are you going to be modeling the observation area just off McKnight Blvd in the SW corner of the field, just off the end of 34? I spend an hour or two there every time I am in Calgary.

Guest abent

Thanks guys. Appreciate the comments.Dillon, we've been asked that a few times and I guess it depends on whether or not we can get pictures. I had considered contacting the airport authority there and requesting a tour but I've accepted a teaching position for September and my time will be more limited.If someone could acquire the necessary pics, and there would be a lot of them LOL, I'm sure we would love to have a go at it. It would indeed be a great Canadian airport for FS.Mike, I'll ask our 'photographer' to run out and snap a few pics. How large is this object?Thanks,Adam

Guest Mike_Luchia

Hi Adam, The area I am talking about is at the SW corner of Runway 34. I have attached a pic taken for Google Earth, wish is very good for zooming into specific areas.Let me know if you need any pictures and the next time I am there I will send them off too you.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/153176.jpg