Sign in to follow this  
tr00tr

Black Airport Problem ?

Graphic link doesn't work.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

18 minutes ago, pgde said:

Graphic link doesn't work.

+1

try adding this to your config. Fixed my black autogen buildings

[DISPLAY]

TextureMaxLoad=30

Edited by Litmoose

It's not an autogen problem.  As I wrote to the OP in the LM forum, if he is the same person... it is the exact same problem that it appears that your airport background textures are missing.  What about when you are on the ground at a default airport?? When on the ground do the textures appear normal?  Is this problem only when you are in flight thousands of feet above the airports?  I'm trying to determine if the problem is missing textures or slow loading textures.

Dan Downs KCRP

On 8/8/2018 at 7:08 PM, downscc said:

It's not an autogen problem.  As I wrote to the OP in the LM forum, if he is the same person... it is the exact same problem that it appears that your airport background textures are missing.  What about when you are on the ground at a default airport?? When on the ground do the textures appear normal?  Is this problem only when you are in flight thousands of feet above the airports?  I'm trying to determine if the problem is missing textures or slow loading textures.

https://imgur.com/Djq4kIC

https://imageupload.co.uk/image/4qlT

that's what happens after orbx is installed. The problem is the same.

Hello @tr00tr,

I answerd you also on the LM Forum.

IMHO it is a ORBX problem! I had EXACTLY the same thing after I installed the one and only ORBX Scenery (LOWI) I own. Suddenly all the gras around ALL my airports went black. They even flicker (change from black to gras) as I approached them.

Due to the fact that I have GEP3D and UTX Europe I managed to solve it by moving the ORBX Libraries just below my UTX entries. The LOWI scenery itself remained at the top.

There is something from ORBX that "fights" with the ARP surroundings (will probably not occure to users who have ORBX GLOBAL / LC / VECTOR).

Regards.

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

21 minutes ago, GEKtheReaper said:

Hello @tr00tr,

I answerd you also on the LM Forum.

IMHO it is a ORBX problem! I had EXACTLY the same thing after I installed the one and only ORBX Scenery (LOWI) I own. Suddenly all the gras around ALL my airports went black. They even flicker (change from black to gras) as I approached them.

Due to the fact that I have GEP3D and UTX Europe I managed to solve it by moving the ORBX Libraries just below my UTX entries. The LOWI scenery itself remained at the top.

There is something from ORBX that "fights" with the ARP surroundings (will probably not occure to users who have ORBX GLOBAL / LC / VECTOR).

Regards.

I could not understand. can you help me out?

I have the same black airport glass textures as well

11 hours ago, tr00tr said:
I could not understand. can you help me out?

Start a flight and go in the Menu to World -> Scenery Library. Search for FTXAA_ORBXLIBS select it then press on the right side on "Move Down". Move it just over Bathymetry (under Bathymetry there should be SanDiego).

It would be better if you could post a picture of your Scenery Library window... 

Edited by GEKtheReaper

Gerald K. - Germany

1 hour ago, GEKtheReaper said:

Start a flight and go in the Menu to World -> Scenery Library. Search for FTXAA_ORBXLIBS select it then press on the right side on "Move Down". Move it just over Bathymetry (under Bathymetry there should be SanDiego).

It would be better if you could post a picture of your Scenery Library window... 

Gerald, I think you'll find the Orbx libs need to be at the top of the Orbx tree.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

9 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

Gerald, I think you'll find the Orbx libs need to be at the top of the Orbx tree.

Sorry Howard but this does not work for me.

As I wrote above my issues occured only after I installed my ORBX LOWI Scenery. With the scenery and the LIBS at the top, I had black textures on every single ARP (uninstalling LOWI and the LIBS all was normal).

So I started to move the LIBS down the list and the problem dissapeared. LOWI scenery is still on top and loads completely.

I did yesterday another "sanity check" and moved the LIBS up. The black testures reapeared...

Regards,

Gerald

Gerald K. - Germany