Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

any Captain Sim B707 users

Guest sb55mv

Hi,I have put the B707 back on my system after not using it for some time, and have to admit, I have missed using it.I like the way it handles, and think that over all it's a nice piece of work, just a pity the radome does not stop spinning even when all the power is off,now to my question, does anyone know how to get the wing views in the AF1 and passenger variants to appear in the E3 variant at all, I kind of like the wing views, and it makes for a very interesting view on approach and departure.I like flying the E3 model just because it is so different.Thanks for any advice in advance,

Guest thedoggg

It is a nice plane and I do fly it on occasion. Sorry, don't know any way. Too bad cause the wingviews is one of this plane's best features.Regards, Carlos

Guest jboweruk

In all honesty I don't think you would ever get to see the wings on an E3, all the ones I've seen never seem to have any windows to look out of. I guess the guys in the back are far to busy for that anyhow.

Guest MarkM

Steve, as I know wing views are in ADV and VC137C models only.