Sign in to follow this  
Andy28

RCV4 forgot about me :( Help please

Hi  I just read a 2010 post about a bug  I have just tried 2 flights from KIAH to Miami International  and after I get departure clearance  Radar contact forgets about me  with no Heading Radar contact will change to different stations but will not give me a Heading  when I check  in the GPS I am totally off course but Radar contact doesn't relies and keep me flying in a straight line. I have even  given the plane to Otto and the comms to see if I was making an error   I am using FSX Steam with default flight planner with  High altitude ifr   It only has happened on this flight plan so far   Ty  Andy 

RC will stall if you have not acknowledged a communication or completed the ordered procedure. Check the status window and see if anything is out standing. You possibly missed a crosspoint. Since this is plan dependent see if there is a crosspoint too close to another one or too close to your take off point for you to navigate across such as an on-field VOR usually placed as a guide.

Nope still no luck I am going to try to install RC in P3D4  to see if it works if it does I will be switching over 

1 hour ago, Andy28 said:

Nope still no luck I am going to try to install RC in P3D4  to see if it works if it does I will be switching over 

If you have a wave point within 40 nm  of the originating airport, RC4 will assume you’re flying a SID and will not provide vectors...

Matt King

As   I couldn't get  Radar contact to work with prepared 3d I have switched over to pro ATC X    So far everything is working