Sign in to follow this  
Hornit

Restore Original Landclass?

I've not been successful finding this topic in a search, so I'll ask: Is there a fairly easy way to restore original FS9 landclass from the CDs?I do much flying in Alaska, and there are huge blocks of land just off the southeast coast and the Aleutian Islands that should not be there (in the middle of the ocean). We're talking miles long and wide.The only landclass changes that I know I've made is adding UT Canada/AK but I've taken this off and the blocks are still there.Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks,PD

Sounds like a problem with the uninstaller. You likely still have some files which need to be reinstalled or renamed back to the originals. Should be an easy fix If you check with the makers at UT.Check to see if they have a product forum and post this problem there.Hornit

The orignal landclass is derived from 4 files in scenerybasescenery.worldlc.bgl is the basic set of landclass definitions. it is modified byregions.bgl and seasons.bgl to determine the regional and seasonal variations of the basic landclass. Finallylclookup.bgl maps the landclass to specific textures. The default textures are all contained in sceneryworldtexture. I imagine they are all cabbed on CD4. You must remove or deactivate any addon landclass to see the default.scott s..