Sign in to follow this  
tricosteril

Aerosoft A318/319 Professionnal

Hello !

Do you have any plan to update the A320 CDU to make it functionnal with the new Aerosoft Airbus Professionnal serie ?

Thanks in advance !

Seb

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone,

We need a SDK to develop a way to continue making it compatible. The way Aerosoft works makes impossible make the CDU compatible. 

VA Interface needs to access some data that the way Aerosoft provides cannot be possible without the SDK. WE talked to them a few times and they have no news or pretend to make one. It is still compatible with older versions, but for now, without the SDK we cannot keep developing. 

Regards,

Hello,

Same question as Tricks, I have just bought the app for my iPad and now I realise it's not compatible with aerosoft A3xx professional, I have 14 days to get a refund through Apple apps. Shall I wait hoping for an update in the near future. I hope there is one as the app looks very good and will be handy for me.

How is the situation at the moment? Still no answer from Aerosoft? Maybe we users should ask Aerosoft to take responsability and help Virtual Avionics to a SDK.

On 9/21/2018 at 9:15 PM, vitormfs said:

Hi everyone,

We need a SDK to develop a way to continue making it compatible. The way Aerosoft works makes impossible make the CDU compatible. 

VA Interface needs to access some data that the way Aerosoft provides cannot be possible without the SDK. WE talked to them a few times and they have no news or pretend to make one. It is still compatible with older versions, but for now, without the SDK we cannot keep developing. 

Regards,

1c77b73d10f1385d5ea208536e377860?size=40&default=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.zendesk.com%2Fimages%2F2016%2Fdefault-avatar-80.png&r=g

I contacted Matthijs Kok from Aerosoft and this is his reaction. I quote: " The last email conversation I had with Amauri Sousa from Virtual Avionics dates from October 2014, I did not have a reply to that email. I am not sure what they are waiting for but if they need something they know where to reach me.
Of course, they can have exactly the same data and information that Mark Foti has to get his remote CDU working ".

I hope you will take action with this answer.

Greetings

HansK

So, guys. What do you think to write a letter from the users for the Aerosoft to access to VA Interface to get some data. I think we need to help VA Interface.

• Upvote 1

Would be great i have the efis and mcp and FMC on Tablet 🙂 for NGX 🙂 so i want on my Airbus too these Lovely products: )