Sign in to follow this  
yacoub

Account Login Problem

Recommended Posts

Dear All,

I can not log in my acount to dowload my purshased products for P3D ( 747/737), also can't reset my password even doing the same catcha !!

Rgds

 

Sid Khezaz

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

44 minutes ago, yacoub said:

Dear All,

I can not log in my acount to dowload my purshased products for P3D ( 747/737), also can't reset my password even doing the same catcha !!

Rgds

 

Sid Khezaz

Do you get the email from PMDG when you request to reset your password?  Is your problem the captcha?  Not sure from your problem statement why you cannot log in to your account.  What error message do you get?

Share this post


Link to post

No mail from pmdg, after typing the captcha i get sorry you did not pass the captcha security

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, yacoub said:

No mail from pmdg, after typing the captcha i get sorry you did not pass the captcha security

Open a ticket through the support portal (support.precisionmanuals.com) and will look at it.

Share this post


Link to post

I am having pretty much same problem with some knobs not working, mostly on the 737. Since the store was moved, I changed my password and can now log into the store but they show me with no orders. I have many orders. I have submitted 2 tickets with no response. What can I do ???  Help !!!

Alvestus Williams

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, blackkat002 said:

I am having pretty much same problem with some knobs not working, mostly on the 737. Since the store was moved, I changed my password and can now log into the store but they show me with no orders. I have many orders. I have submitted 2 tickets with no response. What can I do ???  Help !!!

Alvestus Williams

Al,

Open a ticket where? There is no ticket from you in the system under any of the two email accounts you are using. Tickets must be opened through the support portal (support.precisionmanuals.com). Your orders are there, but can not assist from here only from the ticket system

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this