Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Your fav Approaches in Flight Sim?

Guest Jozef_K

Lugano (LSZA) with its steep GS 6.65

Jozef,How are you!I was flying Geoff A's G-BUZZ yesterday :)

Guest abent

I'm with Rockcliff,RNAV(GPS)A CYCG Castlegar, British Columbia. Awesome approach!Adam

Fow real sweaty palms try Telluride in less than optimal weather conditions (KTEX). The airport is at 9000 ft and there really is only one way in: Runway 9 no matter how the wind is blowing since there is a 14,000 foot peak at then end of the runway. Somehow the AI manage to land on 27 but no sure how ;-) OH, by the way watch out following the localizer as ther is a small hill that might get in your way} }( Mike

Guest Tingoose

-Lugano LSZA especially with Lago/Cloud9 scenery installed.-Bolzano LIPB.-Reggio Calabria LICR,(southern approaches) especially with Lago's scenery.

LGSM RWY 09 Samos IslandLGKR Corfu (Kerkira) Island Visual 17 - also there is a tricky app to 35 with 25 degrees offsetLGST Sitia Crete try both 5 & 23 LGMK Mikonos Rwy 16 LGMT visual RWY 14 Freeware sceneries for greece by HSP & GAP teams LOWI - KSAN Rwy 27http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgSam

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////

Guest Dominique

Whatabout most of the USFS strips in Idaho and Montana with FSgenesis 38 mesh and UT USA :-lol . Custom approaches you builtup yourself thinking hard circling a couple of times above the grass. No second chance, no go around for a lot of them. You do it right or else...

Funky obstructions at 34R at RJAA, Overland scenery.PatAMD A64 4000+ @ 2.6GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 1GB DDR, LTK6800GT-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, WDRaptorHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke+TQ+peds, Eclipse RED KB, XP-hsp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Guest Jozef_K

There is a "checkerboard box" in the way on the runway at Telluride (KTEX). I don't know if that is in the default scenery or in an installed addon.BTW: what are those boxes for (when they are on the right spot)?Jozef K. http://homepages.onsnet.nu/~jkusters/signature.jpg

Wasn't G-BUZZ the Mooney I flew around the world one time?Had some wild approaches on that one. Catacamas, in Honduras comes to mind.Rhett

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Oh, that's right. Not everyone used the Mooney Bravo. I remember now!I may do another RTW in FSX sometime. Rhett

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB